Reload this Page >

immigration experts

immigration experts

Old Sep 25th 2005, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration experts

Hi all

I have a question that has probably been asked a million times. I would like any reccomendations on immigration services to Australia. There are so many and it is a tad confusing.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: immigration experts

we have used concept australia north .. they are based in manchester .. have been really good and their prices were very good .. had a few qtes well over £1000.00 they were charging £995.00 .. some were even as high as £3000 .... go on www.conceptaustralia.co.uk ..

Originally Posted by graemestuart99
Hi all

I have a question that has probably been asked a million times. I would like any reccomendations on immigration services to Australia. There are so many and it is a tad confusing.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sara-anthony3108
we have used concept australia north .. they are based in manchester .. have been really good and their prices were very good .. had a few qtes well over £1000.00 they were charging £995.00 .. some were even as high as £3000 .... go on www.conceptaustralia.co.uk ..

Thanks for that sara-anthony3108 i will look into that site.

Graeme
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:47 am
kev
Just Joined

kev is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Graeme

we used Asa www.australia-migration.com very good no complaints

Good Luck
Kev
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly ...

Do it yourself, it's a piece of p*** and more importantly CHEAP.

Visit www.dimia.gov.au and take your time reading through the different entrance requirements and visa routes open to you.

Don't be overwhelmed.

Three Legs

Originally Posted by graemestuart99
Hi all

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:51 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

We used Concept Australia in Kent but if we had our time again we would save ourselves a lot of money and do it ourselves!!!

Lorraine
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

George Lombard - he is quite unique in that he's also got a sense of humour

http://www.austimmigration.com.au/

super whizzy quick too

also he is a member of this forum so never too far away
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie
George Lombard - he is quite unique in that he's also got a sense of humour

http://www.austimmigration.com.au/

super whizzy quick too

also he is a member of this forum so never too far away
i second that he is good, with a sense of humour,and we passed are tra with his help today . can't stop smiling sorry
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by charlie brown
i second that he is good, with a sense of humour,and we passed are tra with his help today . can't stop smiling sorry

does your face hurt yet??!!! mine did!! too much of this
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

does your face hurt yet??!!! mine did!! too much of this
nope but am getting funny looks, but hay there the grumpy one's
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by charlie brown
nope but am getting funny looks, but hay there the grumpy one's

you need to change your ticker thingy mate!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:34 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my little ray of sunshine.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Hello my little ray of sunshine.

oh mate have i got a hangover. never ever again. ever. never!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

i know but have to wait to the FITTER gets home as don't know how to .still smiling
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:40 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Graham

i am in the same position I have narrowed it down to 3 george lombard, go matilda and Ian harrops

Ian harrops 1175 plus vat go matilda 840 plus vat

I am thinking if I do use an agent I will use go matilda, very well recommeneded on here. However have you seen the forms they are quitre easy just collecting documents together is the hardest thing. I might do it myself as it will save a lot of money and does seem straight forward.

Sorery bad typing really hungover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.