Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

immigration experts

immigration experts

Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration experts

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh mate have i got a hangover. never ever again. ever. never!!!!!

Well I havent touched a drop and am quite happy. Did a bit of shopping and bought a CD instead of food, which is a good swap really.

Shall I turn my music down, does it hurt your head?

Spoke to Abdel this morning, he cant wait to get home. He said he doesnt miss his country at all.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I havent touched a drop and am quite happy. Did a bit of shopping and bought a CD instead of food, which is a good swap really.

Shall I turn my music down, does it hurt your head?

Spoke to Abdel this morning, he cant wait to get home. He said he doesnt miss his country at all.
thats good news about abdel bless him.

fill me in on your gossip via PM. ive got to go again soon because we have yet another viewing soon - another time waster i dont doubt.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:00 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats good news about abdel bless him.

fill me in on your gossip via PM. ive got to go again soon because we have yet another viewing soon - another time waster i dont doubt.
PM sent,

I am going for a pee and will hang out my washing and make a cuppa.

Yep, thats my day.

Let me know about the viewing.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eljustino
Graham

i am in the same position I have narrowed it down to 3 george lombard, go matilda and Ian harrops

Ian harrops 1175 plus vat go matilda 840 plus vat

I am thinking if I do use an agent I will use go matilda, very well recommeneded on here. However have you seen the forms they are quitre easy just collecting documents together is the hardest thing. I might do it myself as it will save a lot of money and does seem straight forward.

Sorery bad typing really hungover
We contacted a few and George Lombard came out tops on efficiency, knowledge and speed of response. We were going to go with Go Matilda at first but we've now been waiting nearly a month for a reply to our inital query with them (email probs apparently), I don't think this is normal as they are usually very highly recommended though. Anyway, George and his associate Larissa are going a grand job for us and we're really pleased with the level of service so far.

Had this been 12 months ago when we were both 34 and able to pass the points test easily we probably would have done it ourselves but we are happy to let someone who knows the system well help us out and take the worry out of it for us.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Graham

i am in the same position I have narrowed it down to 3 george lombard, go matilda and Ian harrops

I am thinking if I do use an agent I will use go matilda, very well recommeneded on here. However have you seen the forms they are quitre easy just collecting documents together is the hardest thing. I might do it myself as it will save a lot of money and does seem straight forward.

Of the three, I'd go for Ian Harrop - you get a lot of good service for your money and he's a top bloke to deal with. Never a dodgy word said against him. Some agents are cheap but they do very little - just send you the forms and let you get on with it. Always ask what you are getting for the fee and find out what else is classified as an extra.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all

Graham

We used Ian Harrop and they were fantastic
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi there

Looks like you have already been given a massive list, so here's one more for you;

ASA www.australia-migration.com

Just click on the link. They are great. You'll see

Cheers

SS