I'm on strike!

Old Oct 15th 2003, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Neither do I!!!

Talking of posing firemen. We got married here 3 yrs ago December in a park in Illuka, anyway there was a wee bush fire and we had to move to a different bit of the park and the firemen were only too happy to get in the wedding piccies with me. One of them was particularly scrummy....

Old Oct 15th 2003, 9:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh la la owieb, I just went back & found that pic thats a bit of a spot you have there .

Diane, so come on, where are the pics of the firemen then?
Old Oct 15th 2003, 12:57 pm
owieb

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
ooooh la la owieb, I just went back & found that pic thats a bit of a spot you have there .

Diane, so come on, where are the pics of the firemen then?
Way to go Mrs DagBoy! So can I be Mr July?

Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:00 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bondipom
Weird strikes England

I recall train strikes, fireman strikes and British Airways strikes in the last few years.
Postal strikes and tube strikes spring to mind aswell....
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Brother who lives in Perth says everyone takes their allotted sick leave every year as a way of getting extra holiday time..

booboo
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:19 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by owieb
Way to go Mrs DagBoy! So can I be Mr July?
And August & Sept too. What do you say we do a deal with a gumleaf instead of that spot? LOL

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Oct 15th 2003 at 1:25 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:23 pm
owieb

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
And August & Sept too. What do you say we do a deal with a gumleaf instead of hat spot? LOL
Find me a gumleaf and it's a deal!