Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm just wondering..

Wikiposts

I'm just wondering..

Old May 21st 2007, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm just wondering..

Originally Posted by aston man
daunted,you know i admire what your doing i think you and what your doing are fantastic,i am sorry to read about your mom,it must be really hard for you ladies to leave your mothers behind but unless your going to miss your mom terribly and will not be able to cope with out her over there then dont give in,in time your mom will come round and accept that you want a better life for you and yours..
as regards perth,you loved it did'nt you?i know the housing is expensive but there are units that you could rent?it will be hard but you are a survivor,your starting a new life ,i know you will meet a nice chap and then there will be two of you to share the burden of perth house prices..you wont be on your own for ever..trust me

dont get ground down my darling ,you can see it through..

take care..

marcus..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ast you made me cry
Having someone to share the worries and wobbles with would help enormously BUT you are right! I AM a bloody survivor and it will bloody well work . I do love Perth. It felt like home. I am possibly just having a bit of a wobble about it all
mandy x
Old May 21st 2007, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for listening and helpin everyone Im gonna keep my options open i think and see how i feel when the time comes, if it ever does
Mandy x
Old May 21st 2007, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

i have to say that if i was moving to the other side of the world and my sister told me i wasnt welcome near her i would move to the opposite side!!
which brings you to brisbane or sidney area, have a look on www.aussiemove.com
Just a thought, but there seems to be more people returning to the uk from perth than anywhere else!!, maybe its all an omen to search wider!

good luck

Beth
Old May 21st 2007, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks for listening and helpin everyone Im gonna keep my options open i think and see how i feel when the time comes, if it ever does
Mandy x
Hi Mandy

Just wanted to say keep your chin up. My mum has been a nightmare since we started this visa lark, she has told the kids that they won't see her again as she will be dead by the time we come back for a visit, and that i am her only daughter and i will be leaving her just when she needs me, there is a lot more but won't go on about it. My only bit of advice is try and stay strong and focused on your goal that is what keeps me going. Hopefully by the time we go it will all be sorted out. By the way we passed TRA today.

Nicky

XXX
Old May 21st 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Hi Mandy

Just wanted to say keep your chin up. My mum has been a nightmare since we started this visa lark, she has told the kids that they won't see her again as she will be dead by the time we come back for a visit, and that i am her only daughter and i will be leaving her just when she needs me, there is a lot more but won't go on about it. My only bit of advice is try and stay strong and focused on your goal that is what keeps me going. Hopefully by the time we go it will all be sorted out. By the way we passed TRA today.

Nicky

XXX
Hey congrats on the TRA nicky. Its a wonderful feeling hey? xxx