I'm Home!!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2004, 6:15 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Home!!!!!

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I have to say that the way you managed to get business class is certainly original!
Yeah, most people would just beg at the check-in desk, nothing so extreme
Old Oct 8th 2004, 7:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Bet you're glad to be home Hels, and I hope it all goes well for Paul.....

Keep us posted!
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:27 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your messages!! My mum now things I am totally crazy as I was sitting here laughing, literally out loud at alot of the comments!!

Our first 24 hrs in Bendigo;

What a whirlwind!! Arrived home to my Mums new house that she has had built in the time since I was last here....this place is HUGE!!!!!!! Its a really lovely 5 bdrm/3 bathroom house. We sat and had lunch and then a shower and unpacked a few things.

We then went with my sister to pick her kids up from school. The site of their little faces when they saw me was the very reason I had been dying to come home from the UK. I was so choked up when they came running out of their classrooms and threw their arms around me....(soppy git, huh?)

We all went out to the local pub for a counter tea and then Paul and I were in bed by 8.30am!! I was then up again at about 2.30am until close to 4am and then up again at 8am. So I guess you could say my body clock is rebelling!!

Today, we hung out at the house until lunchtime, then went and took my 94yo Nana to lunch on the boardwalk here at Lake Waroona and it was brilliant!! We then decided to go have a look at some car dealerships.....

At the 3rd dealership....we found my new baby!! A Rav4 Cruiser, 2000, 45,000 klm's on the clock and in immaculate condition....its got all the bells and whistles and I LOVE IT!!! Oh, did I mention also, that not only did we get a pretty good deal on the car....but we got Paul a job there as well

So, within 24 hrs, we got me the car of my dreams and Paul a job!! Not bad going if I do say so myself....

Anyway, will post a few other bits as they happen and might even get Paul on here at some stage to post how he is feeling about being here and how he is dealing with everything!!

Hels
xxx
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey - you don't waste any time!

Congrats to Paul
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
So, within 24 hrs, we got me the car of my dreams and Paul a job!! Not bad going if I do say so myself....
Hels
xxx
Good grief. That's fast work. Couldn't wait to spend time with your new love without the "old" one around
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Poor Paul, 24 Hrs in a new country & "The Mrs" has got him a job.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Poor Paul, 24 Hrs in a new country & "The Mrs" has got him a job.
Perhaps its a MIL problem ? he'd rather be at work than at home
Old Oct 8th 2004, 6:44 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
At the 3rd dealership....we found my new baby!! A Rav4 Cruiser, 2000, 45,000 klm's on the clock and in immaculate condition....its got all the bells and whistles and I LOVE IT!!! Oh, did I mention also, that not only did we get a pretty good deal on the car....but we got Paul a job there as well
Surely wrong way round? Get Paul the job and then get an even better deal