Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:23 pm
Moonbeast

ktyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nice
Default Re: IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

Originally Posted by busterboy
And the fact that he is so attractive surely means he could get a 'bunk up' or two.....would certainly iron out the kinks from spending so much time in the driver's seat!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder busterboy, and northernbird.
I only said I was not bad looking (in my opinion). I didn't say I was attractive. Attraction goes a lot deeper than physical appearance. Eva Braun thought Hitler was attractive. For Gods sake, look at the geezer. If your going to dominate mankind then at least get down to a plastic surgeon for crying out loud. I mean look at what the hero turned out to look like. Churchill. What a stud ! But check out his boat man. And what about his flatulence. Sorry mate. Real life isn't like the movies.
Anyway, I haven't got any kinks in my drivers seat. I sleep in the back man, fully stretched out.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:26 pm
Moonbeast

ktyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nice

Originally Posted by northernbird
Where are you parked mate, I will bring you some brekkie in the morning. I will be up and out early for daughters Netball.
Why don't you just tell me where the game is. I'll drive my house there. (Keep it hot though. Two poached eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and some of those little Ozzie crumpet things, pinklets ?)
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:29 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ktyler1961
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder busterboy, and northernbird.
I only said I was not bad looking (in my opinion). I didn't say I was attractive. Attraction goes a lot deeper than physical appearance. Eva Braun thought Hitler was attractive. For Gods sake, look at the geezer. If your going to dominate mankind then at least get down to a plastic surgeon for crying out loud. I mean look at what the hero turned out to look like. Churchill. What a stud ! But check out his boat man. And what about his flatulence. Sorry mate. Real life isn't like the movies.
Anyway, I haven't got any kinks in my drivers seat. I sleep in the back man, fully stretched out.

Diversonary tactics..

Anyway, what did Churchill have a boat man for?

And Buster wasnt referring to the SEAT
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:30 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
No need to swear on anything.. darling.

Does this community centre have a polaroid lying around, i'd like a pic of you lying in the wagon thanks. I'm happy to wait while you set up a tripod.
Look, I need you to explain about the tripod. I've had a few beers and the night isn't getting any younger, so I'm going to have another one.
Where can I get a tripod this time of night ? My dad used to eat tripe and onions aswell. That sort of rimes with tripod.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:34 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Look, I need you to explain about the tripod. I've had a few beers and the night isn't getting any younger, so I'm going to have another one.
Where can I get a tripod this time of night ? My dad used to eat tripe and onions aswell. That sort of rimes with tripod.

We need to find you a home...and soon!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:52 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Diversonary tactics..

Anyway, what did Churchill have a boat man for?

And Buster wasnt referring to the SEAT
Churchill was actually afraid of water, so he employed a boat man called Terence Higgins. Every time Churchill needed to travel by sea on urgent business, Higgins would blindfold him at the location where Churchill was, be it Chartwell or Parliament, or the War Office, and hold the top of his arm to steady him.
Anyway, one day, when England stood alone against the mightiest foe the world had ever encountered, Churchill had to fly to the United States in what was then a last ditch dplomatic attempt to persuade the Yanks that England needed weapons to save the world from tyranny and total domination. As usual, the Yanks had to 'cut a deal' and put the UK in debt for over fifty years. The world was in jeopardy but the Yanks had to...'cut a deal'.
Churchill was incensed by the American stance, but didn't let them see his anger or displeasure. Whilst on the ferry, commissioned to take Churchill to the airport in New York, Higgins was dutifully holding the top of Churchills arm to steady him in his blindness, caused by the blindfold to distract Churchill from seeing the water. As they were disembarking from the ferry, the blindfolded Churchill lost his temper and began flailing his arms in anger at the American decision. Unbeknown to him, the bosan of the ferry, James Horseman, was holding a vile of acid used to ease the dropping of the anchor into the port waters. The vile of acid flew out of his hand straight into the face of Higgins, frying his facial features.
Higgins was difigured for life and became a haunting spector of his former self. He became uglier than Churchill. Hence, look at his boat man.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:00 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Churchill was actually afraid of water, so he employed a boat man called Terence Higgins. Every time Churchill needed to travel by sea on urgent business, Higgins would blindfold him at the location where Churchill was, be it Chartwell or Parliament, or the War Office, and hold the top of his arm to steady him.
Anyway, one day, when England stood alone against the mightiest foe the world had ever encountered, Churchill had to fly to the United States in what was then a last ditch dplomatic attempt to persuade the Yanks that England needed weapons to save the world from tyranny and total domination. As usual, the Yanks had to 'cut a deal' and put the UK in debt for over fifty years. The world was in jeopardy but the Yanks had to...'cut a deal'.
Churchill was incensed by the American stance, but didn't let them see his anger or displeasure. Whilst on the ferry, commissioned to take Churchill to the airport in New York, Higgins was dutifully holding the top of Churchills arm to steady him in his blindness, caused by the blindfold to distract Churchill from seeing the water. As they were disembarking from the ferry, the blindfolded Churchill lost his temper and began flailing his arms in anger at the American decision. Unbeknown to him, the bosan of the ferry, James Horseman, was holding a vile of acid used to ease the dropping of the anchor into the port waters. The vile of acid flew out of his hand straight into the face of Higgins, frying his facial features.
Higgins was difigured for life and became a haunting spector of his former self. He became uglier than Churchill. Hence, look at his boat man.
You are a compulsive fibber!

I bet you are sitting there tanning your hide in your Chesterfield wingchair, roasting nicely against the open fire and quaffing a warm glass of sherry guffawing as you type!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:01 pm
A rather curious boy

With your feet dangling because you are such a shorty!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:23 pm
Moonbeast

Actually, my dear busterboy, I wish I was tanning my tight little hidey in a freaking Chesterfield by a roaring funking open fire, smoking a bone that would make a Brontasauras feel inadequate, and quaffing bottle after bottle of cold Grolsch that would make a really cold river that flows really fast, feel like a stream in the woods in an unknown part of England. In actual fact, I am condemed to drink this coopers gear, bottle after bottle after bottle, and then recover, and drive my 'house' to another part of Australia.
I'm off kidder. This is the end. Funk Perth ! It's boring anyway, suberb after suberb. Does anyone have sex here or what ? Bollocks to it !
I'm off to Darwin man, gonna piss some crocs off, get some sun, check out a spider or two, look at some snakes, shoot a wild pig, ring my mum, you know the score. Take care everybody, this is the end for me. I hope you all enjoy the deserts and the plains. The trees can be quite interesting too. And the shrubbery. And the various grasses that appear only in winter.
Goodbye, I'm off for ever. Take care.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

I hope you get to read this before you disappear matey, look at how your karma has increased in the last day

I always think it is sad when people have to attack you or ridicule you because you have different thoughts and beliefs to them.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, now look what you dreadful people have done. The poor boy has gone away, all upset! Hope you're pleased with yourselves.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 3:07 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Oh, now look what you dreadful people have done. The poor boy has gone away, all upset! Hope you're pleased with yourselves.
I'm still here cocker. Auspal is sound.
Fleaflyfloflum still hasn't told me what her physical appearance is like.
Are you fat or what ? Come on woman, you asked me a personal question, now i'm asking you.
Busterboy....I'm coming after you.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 3:10 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hey Wendy ! Is that a picture of your boyfriend or is it just something you dream about ?
Old Jul 6th 2007, 3:12 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by Gibbo
I'm coming back gibbo. Watch out kid, I know who you are. I know where you are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.