Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:17 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IM BRITISH GET ME OUT OF HERE

Originally Posted by auspal
I've been here for 22 years and have visited many in my line of work

I honestly give up with people like you who are " always right"
You're falling out with everyone...!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Would it be too much to ask to suggest that the backbiting stops and allows the support side of the forum to take over?
This poster is new to the forum - I wouldn't be surprised if that was their last post as well as their first.

Facts are - there are good motels, and there are bad.
There are good caravan parks, and there are bad.

Accept it, get over it and stop squabbling.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Would it be too much to ask to suggest that the backbiting stops and allows the support side of the forum to take over?
This poster is new to the forum - I wouldn't be surprised if that was their last post as well as their first.

Couldn't have put it better myself lets hope the law family returns to update the thread x
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:34 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawfamilyin oz
Episode 1. I will try to control my self and not be to negative for others but this is my space and my expression time. Hi all arrived 23rd April 2007. Me me Husband and 4 Children 17, 13, 9, 4. Got of plane in Perth WA, we booked in Motel in canning. Very big mistake one bedroom loads of money no space and all came down with virus which made our flight not good as well. 8 cases up flights of stairs to doom room I wanted to go home at that point, cryed and cryed went to bed children sad Husband feeling like its all his fault. Any way next day doctors for all paid out first lot of never ending pay out. Then got medi card sorted in Perth so we could get back some cash. things could only get better we thought. Wait for next episode if you dare. Got to go and dish up tea for family ( I am still here in WA with family).

Hope you are all ok,and you have made some progress,
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Hear, hear!!
As someone relatively new to the site, I have to say that I find it somewhat off-putting when the 'bitching' gets going on some threads. It's OK when you can tell people are having a joke but not fair to hijack a thread in this way....thought I had come back to wrong thread!

Law family.... really want to read next instalment, please!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Please keep us posted, I really hope it gets better for you.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:58 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 1. I will try to control my self and not be to negative for others but this is my space and my expression time. Hi all arrived 23rd April 2007. Me me Husband and 4 Children 17, 13, 9, 4. Got of plane in Perth WA, we booked in Motel in canning. Very big mistake one bedroom loads of money no space and all came down with virus which made our flight not good as well. 8 cases up flights of stairs to doom room I wanted to go home at that point, cryed and cryed went to bed children sad Husband feeling like its all his fault. Any way next day doctors for all paid out first lot of never ending pay out. Then got medi card sorted in Perth so we could get back some cash. things could only get better we thought. Wait for next episode if you dare. Got to go and dish up tea for family ( I am still here in WA with family).
Is anyone else wondering where the OP got to? It looked like a promising story. Maybe it was sticky toffee pudding for tea and they are still trying to munch through it
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:05 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Is anyone else wondering where the OP got to? It looked like a promising story. Maybe it was sticky toffee pudding for tea and they are still trying to munch through it
Personally I smell a troll.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Time to go home then.
You came, you saw........
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

tequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nice

You came, you saw........
You dissappeared!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tequila
You dissappeared!!!
and we are all still waiting
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
and we are all still waiting
Me too!

It's like when you start reading an article in a magazine in the Doctor's waiting room.....then you turn over......and the next page is missing and you never get to know the end of the story!

I have in my mind ....many half-finished stories......

guess i'll just have to file this away as yet another unfinished story
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:35 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Personally I smell a troll.
Not every new poster is a troll. Also try and remember that not everyone is a seasoned discussion board user, as Pollyana has already said maybe the OP may have been put off by some of the comments in this thread.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:42 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

come on people, let's not be too quick to judge someone by their first post
put yourself in their shoes for a minute... new to this forum, new to the country... rather than getting helpful advice you get quarrels and abuse

how would you take that when you're vulnerable?
if you've nothing of value to add to this thread then please don't post
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:44 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Not every new poster is a troll. Also try and remember that not everyone is a seasoned discussion board user, as Pollyana has already said maybe the OP may have been put off by some of the comments in this thread.
Absolutely Sue, apologies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.