Im bored

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:00 am
Just Joined

lauraco is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Im bored

Hey there my name is laura, i am 22 and i recently moved to the gold coast alone to stay with some family friends for a while. i love being here, however i have so found it very hard to meet new people, i really would like to develop a nice group of friends (male or female) around my age group to help me see the gold coast.
so if you are in a similar situation or even if u are not, or if u know of anyone that is please contact me.
thanks for reading my post and hopefully hear from u soon.
Laura x
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:03 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im bored

Hi Laura and welcome to BE

Have you seen this forum on BE? http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

I will move this to this section and hopefully you can speak to like minded people and organise a meet
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Im bored

Originally Posted by lauraco
Hey there my name is laura, i am 22 and i recently moved to the gold coast alone to stay with some family friends for a while. i love being here, however i have so found it very hard to meet new people, i really would like to develop a nice group of friends (male or female) around my age group to help me see the gold coast.
so if you are in a similar situation or even if u are not, or if u know of anyone that is please contact me.
thanks for reading my post and hopefully hear from u soon.
Laura x
Hey Laura, we just had a meet last night, lots of beer and rubbish chatted, if that's your thing! Look out for the Surfer's Paradise Boozers on here, we're gonna start getting together at the start of every month for drinkage, everyone is very welcome so come along!

Start of Sept for the next one so keep your peepers on BE for news!