Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If you value your health...

If you value your health...

Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:46 pm
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If you value your health...

can't believe only 162 people have read my thread ' change your life today'.
I mean the poll about vegimite being arse crust got 600 hits...what is more important...?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:49 pm
WBB

Default Re: If you value your health...

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
I mean the poll about vegimite being arse crust got 600 hits...what is more important...?
the arse crust thread obviously.

Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:55 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL

The vegemite thread is an old on that I revived because marmite was being discussed.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:06 pm
Semper Vigilante

Bp, it seems you have captured the attention of two nations.
Perhaps i should start a thread " the pleasure derived from collecting ear wax " ..your expert opinnion ?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

BM, its not what you post its who posts it

Take PB, he could have posted on about Mars but everyone would read it. BP, 3000 posts a dedicated man you have to read it, or get stroppy, look at me the more they hate me the more they read it

What we need here is a little makeover. Buttonmoon, your too nice, how about a little scandal, marry Britney spears? post on the Chinese Triads and their drug rings in Melbourne, now that should get them interested. Include lots of australiana in your posts, forget wheatgrass, wombats should do the trick.

If all else fails, predict the dollar to crash and the pound to rise, give em what they want they'll love ya for it.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:42 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by dotty

Take PB, he could have posted on about Mars but everyone would read it. BP, 3000 posts a dedicated man you have to read it, or get stroppy, look at me the more they hate me the more they read it

What we need here is a little makeover. Buttonmoon, your too nice, how about a little scandal, marry Britney spears? post on the Chinese Triads and their drug rings in Melbourne, now that should get them interested. Include lots of australiana in your posts, forget wheatgrass, wombats should do the trick.

If all else fails, predict the dollar to crash and the pound to rise, give em what they want they'll love ya for it.
LOL.

This is just a little bit of theatre for you isn't it Dot?

Dotty by name....Dotty by nature.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 8:55 pm
WBB

Originally posted by dotty

LOL

Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Well I had my first dose of wonder juice this morning. Yuk it's bloody horrible but I'll persevere and see what happens

Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:31 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

But it's called 'Turn your life around today'.

Wheatgrass bad for the memory???
Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:38 am
Merlot

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Well I had my first dose of wonder juice this morning. Yuk it's bloody horrible but I'll persevere and see what happens

Yep had my first dose of Barley Grass (same as wheat grass but more vits). Darn, bloody awful stuff!!!

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:42 pm
Semper Vigilante

Oh Dotty, you wizened one...I shall try to think up something completely useless to attract the large audience i so desperately want.
For my disciples of wheat/barleygrass, you can dilute it or put it in cordial or whatever.
Diane you shall live forever.
Shame about everyone else...
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:44 pm
Semper Vigilante

Originally posted by Florida_03
But it's called 'Turn your life around today'.

Wheatgrass bad for the memory???
Your so perceptive....you know about the ...er....er....er..........yeah
Old Jan 15th 2004, 3:41 am
Merlot

Default The New Catnip

Originally posted by Merlot
Yep had my first dose of Barley Grass (same as wheat grass but more vits). Darn, bloody awful stuff!!!

Hubby and I have been taking this stuff since Monday (Now Thursday) - we take it in Orange Juice but still cannot get away with the fact it looks like, smells like and possibly tastes like natural henna that you dye your hair with.

In saying that our pssuy cat caught a whiff of the stuff last night and nearly wet herself with excitement, she wanted me to give her some - maybe it reminds her of freshly cut grass from the garden?!

Update so far - our bowels have been very regular and we have both had headaches, we put this down to the toxins being flushed out of the body!? Anyone else felt this?

Merlot