Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If you are up like me @5.30am, in Sydney, come down to Triple Ace pub & watch Spurs!

If you are up like me @5.30am, in Sydney, come down to Triple Ace pub & watch Spurs!

Old Oct 20th 2011, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default If you are up like me @5.30am, in Sydney, come down to Triple Ace pub & watch Spurs!

I'm just eating my three Vitabrits, with muesli, grapes & banana with skim milk and a cup of Rosie, before striding down Elizabeth Street for about a K to the corner of Campbell Street.

Hope springs...............before reality bites?

Supporting Spurs is a bit like 'Enery the Eighth and his six wives - a victory of hope over experience?

'Divorced, executed, died, divorced, executed, survived.'
Old Oct 20th 2011, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: If you are up like me @5.30am, in Sydney, come down to Triple Ace pub & watch Spu

'Communication Breakdown' hope nobody took my advice as the pub was closed - 'Steve' booked it too. Oh well, had a good walk up and down E St.