Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If you have children please read

If you have children please read

Old Jun 29th 2004, 5:25 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Jaykay
Centrelink also sent me a letter requesting vaccination information. I believe that if the information is not supplied it can affect your Family Benefit (but please don't quote me on that!).

Regards
Centrelink quoted rules, for Child Care Benefit, are:
Children born on or after 1 January 1996 MUST have age appropriate immunisation, be on a catch up schedule or have an exemption.

Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:56 am
jjj
Forum Regular

jjj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: If you have children please read

Originally posted by Bix
I think you can get a copy of your medical records from your local health authority.
If they try to fob you off quote the data protection act at them.
They will probably have the right to charge a small fee but don't think they can refuse. Doubt it will be as high as £40.
There was a thread about it before and was it Pollyana who pointed this out ?

Thanx andrecat and bix for your reply's

We have paid £40.00 for a letter stating what vacinations we have had but that was for 4 of us .

Haven't seen any threads on adults been asked for them but decided not to query why they wanted ours - don't want any delays so I am just doing as I am told - for once.