Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If You Don't Like It Go Home

If You Don't Like It Go Home

Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:44 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If You Don't Like It Go Home

Originally Posted by paularn
Calling me names hahahaha I expected no less...so here's mine for you starting with an "A" and ending in and "E"....you fill in the blanks!

Ace?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:53 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
You should move to Croatia, then. You could live on Krk.
Not enough vowels.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:01 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not every migrant moved because they thought they were heading for a better life - many of us moved for family reasons, and for exactly the same reason it isn't that easy to just "go home" - and where else can we whinge and bitch besides on a forum like this!
I couldn't have put it better myself
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:02 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Not enough vowels.
Typo I assume. You put a v instead of a b.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by brissybee
Typo I assume. You put a v instead of a b.
Hello?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:10 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Hello?
Is it tea you're looking for?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:13 pm
Not actually a squirrel

Hello?
Bowels, dear.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DeadVim
We're going to Party, Liming, Fiesta, forever.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:24 pm
Not actually a squirrel

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Lionel Rich Tea, ha ha.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Then you are not human..

All of us and I do mean ALL, are more comfortable with people who look like 'us'. It's a basic part of humanities make up.

You find yourself in the middle of a racial conflict... one side is blue, the other green. You are green. When it kicks off, do you just saunter up to the blues and ask them if you can have a word about their behaviour, or do you run for the protection of people like you, the greens?.

We all head for our 'own kind'... its just what we are.
This is utter BOLLOCKS!!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:30 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Lady walks into the library and asks for a book on euphemisms, so the librarian took her up the rear aisle and gave it to her.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Hutch
Lady walks into the library and asks for a book on euphemisms, so the librarian took her up the rear aisle and gave it to her.
Did she enjoy it?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:38 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Devlin
This is utter BOLLOCKS!!
I can't really come up with a sensible response to such a devastating critique.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:44 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Devlin
This is utter BOLLOCKS!!
Scientific opinion would seem to differ with your well thought out opposition to the position.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I can't really come up with a sensible response to such a devastating critique.
Probably because the only sensible response is to agree with me... your view that racism is a natural human instinct is complete rubbish. Any semi-educated person knows this. I find your view to be a particularly abhorrent excuse that I have heard made before by other extreme racists. I'm sure Hitler agreed with you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.