Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

if you can move to oz you can do anything!!!

if you can move to oz you can do anything!!!

Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default if you can move to oz you can do anything!!!

if you can put up with everything that you have to endure whilst trying to get into oz ,i honestly think that you could do anything..

selling your house,moving , filling in forms on a daily basis,etc,etc.its without a doubt the hardest thing i have ever done...

i dont want to sound like a whinging pom ,i am just stating what i think is a fact.

its like waiting that nine months for a baby..i hope i dont get P.E.D .

post emigration depression..

Aston..
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:29 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: if you can move to oz you can do anything!!!

Think I've got that P.E.D.......now that my visa is pending never mind moving aswell!!!!!!!!!!!! C x

Last edited by shiels; Nov 27th 2006 at 4:32 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:35 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
if you can put up with everything that you have to endure whilst trying to get into oz ,i honestly think that you could do anything..

selling your house,moving , filling in forms on a daily basis,etc,etc.its without a doubt the hardest thing i have ever done...

i dont want to sound like a whinging pom ,i am just stating what i think is a fact.

Aston..

My boy needs a hug! (((((())))))))
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Aston..

PED should be a recognised condition - what will I do with my life once there is no giant move to organise?!

(Oh yes, I can lie around in the sun and sample local delicacies! )
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:48 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
My boy needs a hug! (((((())))))))

thanks me darling ,i been to the quacks ,he reckons i'm suffering from P.M.T

PRE,MIGRATION ,TENSION
Old Nov 27th 2006, 8:41 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=aston man]if you can put up with everything that you have to endure whilst trying to get into oz ,i honestly think that you could do anything..

Hiya Aston Man,
well I've done the resign thing and now the unemployed awaiting to fly thing

It's so strange not going to work :scared:

Bye
Mark
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:53 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Aston..
To be honest, I didn't find it that hard compared to some of things I've had to deal with in life. Filling out forms is a bore, but I wouldn't say it was a 'difficult' task. Selling our home, again went relatively smoothly (note the use of the word relatively, there was a major hitch five days before I was due to leave the UK but it got sorted). Moving - would have been as much of a pain moving to another part of the country, hiring removalists, packing up, unpacking at other end.

I think you are very fortunate if this is the hardest thing you have ever done, and I would like to have have been in a similar situation.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chels
To be honest, I didn't find it that hard compared to some of things I've had to deal with in life. Filling out forms is a bore, but I wouldn't say it was a 'difficult' task. Selling our home, again went relatively smoothly (note the use of the word relatively, there was a major hitch five days before I was due to leave the UK but it got sorted). Moving - would have been as much of a pain moving to another part of the country, hiring removalists, packing up, unpacking at other end.

I think you are very fortunate if this is the hardest thing you have ever done, and I would like to have have been in a similar situation.

chels,yes you are right,perhaps Ive just been unlucky,i am sorry,i have just had two or three things happen to me with my house sale that i wouldn't wish on anyone.both things being really,really bad luck but both things an absolute nightmare and both not My fault.
as i happen to have everything tide to the sale of my house it hasn't been nice..
but your right there are people worse off than me...

sorry all ..

Aston,,(wingding bsatrad)