Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Vet fees for Labrador (dog)?

Vet fees for Labrador (dog)?

Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:11 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Red face Vet fees for Labrador (dog)?

Currently in two minds about taking our dog Murphy(gorgeous, doppy, cuddly and partial to a wee , it's not cruel he likes tennets and wine!)just wondering how much it cost to keep a dog per year - not food wise etc, but injection/immunisations, heart worm tablets, paralisis ticks and to license your mutt! He is a lovely dog, great people dog but too soft and gets attacked by other dogs - only now starting to get balls, ironic considering they've been chopped off!

Ps this is for Brisbane area, if that helps. Just not sure as he is tying (here my mum loves him more than me and the grandkids but she is not in a position to take him), but starting a new life with mutley may throw a spanner in the works. Please all dog lovers don't have a go, we just want to do whats best my Murph in the long run (and whats kinder for everyone)
Clairex