Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests !

I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests !

Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests !

I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests!!! The forum don't need people like this!!!
Old Aug 27th 2002, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests !

Originally posted by Juls:
I'd do has Granny Balbutts suggests!!! The forum don't need people like this!!!
What are you on about?....what have I missed?...been on lurk mode for a bit.
Old Aug 27th 2002, 8:03 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrFlibbleUK:

What are you on about?....what have I missed?...been on lurk mode for a bit.
yer juls please explain....
Old Aug 27th 2002, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

bevo is an unknown quantity at this point

Read thread "New Australians"

Totally agree Juls

Keri
Old Aug 27th 2002, 8:39 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

I'm all for free speech,i can see Dottys point,but some of the other guys here dont deserve the publicity.I'll try not to comment on things like these,it may appear to be getting to me-it aint.
off to wax me butt so I can appear on "Britains sexiest follically challenged anuses"
:
Baldus of Buttus Manor
Old Aug 27th 2002, 9:07 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh heh......

For those without an IT or usenet background let me introduce a newsgroup character type (I aplologise for the long quote but I think it's worth it.......)

From the Internet Jargon Dictionary:

-----------------------------
[Troll]
1. v.,n. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. See also YHBT
2.n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

------------------------------

There you go then.........

Pip Pip

Perry
Old Aug 28th 2002, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts:
I'm all for free speech,i can see Dottys point,but some of the other guys here dont deserve the publicity.I'll try not to comment on things like these,it may appear to be getting to me-it aint.
off to wax me butt so I can appear on "Britains sexiest follically challenged anuses"
:
Baldus of Buttus Manor
Hi ya Baldbutt,
I just think that these guys ought to just take their soap boxes some where else and stop trying to rain on our parade?

Julie x

PS do you want me to come on over and give you a hand with the waxing ???