I got it!

Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Talking I got it!

I've just received a grant for the 136 visa on 25th Jan, of which i applied for in May 2006. I'd just like to thank anyone and everyone who helped me throughout the process, and stress n all

I'm now trying to fathom out the new citizenship laws. Anyone know if they are/or when they are coming in to place, and whether it could affect me if I don't validate until the end of the year.
It doesn't seem clear whether it is the issue of visa grant date that determines the decision of old legislation, the validation or actually being in the country as a permanent resident??
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I got it!

Originally Posted by sunflower7
I've just received a grant for the 136 visa on 25th Jan, of which i applied for in May 2006. I'd just like to thank anyone and everyone who helped me throughout the process, and stress n all

I'm now trying to fathom out the new citizenship laws. Anyone know if they are/or when they are coming in to place, and whether it could affect me if I don't validate until the end of the year.
It doesn't seem clear whether it is the issue of visa grant date that determines the decision of old legislation, the validation or actually being in the country as a permanent resident??

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Well done!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:00 pm
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Congratulations !!!

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!

Don't know how I missed this before, sorry!!!

(can't believe you held off for 5 days without posting it )
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Congratulations

Good luck with your new life down under

Tracey x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:39 pm
2Ozornot2Oz? yes it is!!!

Location: Cold wet cold rain Norn Iron! not for long, woohoo!!!!!
Rusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud of

Nice one
Congratulations.
It feels good dosent it?

All the best for the future
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks guys, Didn't have computer on for a few days, thought it was going to take longer. Its good to know I've got it, but scary at the same time. Still a while before I get there. Good luck to you all too.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:40 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news

Congratulations
Sarah