I Got It!!!!!!

Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I Got It!!!!!!

NO, Not another visa

The job i was interviewed for last wednesday, told i'd be informed monday and wasn't.

Spent whole of rest of my week applying for any job that i thought i could do on seek.

Then on wednesday night at 11.30pm i got off computer, checked phone messages and it was Simone (owner) asking me to call her

We played answer phone tiggy all day yesterday and finnally caught up this am to be given the job.

Not only that but the icing on the cake is the dream hours i asked for but thought i'd blown my chances with!!

I am stoked and begin in a brand new salon on its opening day monday 16th August. YIPEEEEE :PARTY:
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:22 am
owieb

Way to go!

Hope it all works out fantastic for you!

Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:28 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Hevs. Good to see you back to, thought my social skills had killed you off.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Congrats Hevs. Good to see you back to, thought my social skills had killed you off.
What social skills

Cheers guys. I'm feel stupidly chuffed. Is this normal when you've not worked for 9 months?? (havn't tryed though mind you )
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:33 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Great news!!

Now empty your &%&^$#^$ mailbox!

(Nice long PM just went up the Swanee!)
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by hevs
What social skills

Cheeky Bugger. Empty your Bloody PM box BTW.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

Oh Bugger, sorry guys

Its sorted now, please pm me back, i'm gossip starved as i've been away for ages
Old Jul 30th 2004, 4:29 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: I Got It!!!!!!

I am stoked and begin in a brand new salon on its opening day monday 16th August. YIPEEEEE :PARTY: [/QUOTE]

Congrats Hevs, where is this nice shiny new salon? i feel the need to book andy in for a back, sack n crack

dont think he would be amused though, neither would you come to think of it (sweaty arse n all )
cya soon
Old Jul 30th 2004, 4:47 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by johanne

Congrats Hevs, where is this nice shiny new salon? i feel the need to book andy in for a back, sack n crack
I could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya.

Its a quality establishment you know, and they'll be no sac handling in MY therapy room:lecture:
Old Jul 30th 2004, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hevs
Great news mate. I am really pleased for you

Good luck.
Debsx
Old Jul 30th 2004, 7:03 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
Its a quality establishment you know, and they'll be no sac handling in MY therapy room:lecture:
What not even if I pop down last thing on a Thursday night
Old Jul 30th 2004, 7:35 am
The Godfather

Originally posted by HUP

Surely thats Extras Hup .
Old Jul 30th 2004, 7:48 am
Badge

Originally posted by HUP
come on mate, you've got to wait in the queue just like everyone else

Old Jul 30th 2004, 9:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Hevs mate, I'm sooooooooo pleased! You start the same day as me too.....but you won't be surrounded by firemen! Seriously, that is really good news, I'll force myself to have a beer in your honour!
Old Jul 30th 2004, 9:42 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee! Nice one Hevs! Seems to be a good week for job offers on this forum....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.