Reload this Page >

I am never going to sell a house again

I am never going to sell a house again

Old Aug 13th 2003, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

millertime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am never going to sell a house again

Originally posted by Carrianne
It's only been on the market a week and already I hate every minute of it.

I hate not being in control and the following

People lying about coming back and how much they love it

Some people's feedback that makes no sense and of course my biggest not relaxing in your own home

feeling paranoid as the market up here is very good and everyone says wow you will sell that in no time.

We have had 8 viewings in 5 days and one offer the estate agent has been fantastic, always calls you back happy to help and will do anything for us and they have wrote a fabulous schedule.

I hate this, i am moving into a Large caravan in Oz so I don;t have to sell it to no bugger. :scared: yes I'm all of them.

I wish people where more like me when looking round I have siad yes it's nice but just not for me. Straigght to the point but no tit arsing about.

Sorry not a happy bunny today, god help me if we don't sell for a few months, I may be unable to write in my padded cell.

Thanks for listening and reading need a whisky no ice
Hi Carianne

Sounds like things are going good for your house sale! Know exactly how you feel though! We sold our house - in a town about 25 miles from Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago and are waiting for the missives to go through.

We had ten folk through all in all and 5 put in an offer once we set the closing date. From the date the sale sign went up to the date we accepted the offer was two weeks.
Just want them to sign on the dotted line now!
We head off to NZ in just under four weeks.

The majority of our viewers came at the start and then it was the odd one at the end.

Anyway - try and relax, I know its hard when you are scared to sit on your own settee in case you flatten the cushions and a viewer comes!!

Good luck and it wont be long till its gone.........