i am amazed

Old May 31st 2007, 5:41 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default i am amazed

do you know something?

i am often shocked how nice people are on this forum.i have had people working for me over the last ten years and they have,i dont know how managed to make me loose faith in human nature..i know that may sound nuts but its true..i cannot at times believe that people can be so nice.people on the other side of the world who i have never met willing to help..pick us up from the airport etc.

i have had that much help from lots of people over the last year,some i am never going to meet and be able to say thank you in person...even the ones who are not happy in oz who have took the time to keep my feet on the ground.

i will never be able to thank you all individually there are to many,but i would like you all to know how grateful me and my family are..

as i say some of the pm's and help i have had ,unbelievable..

thank you all..

marcus and family..
Old May 31st 2007, 6:19 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am amazed

I am amazed that you are still here...

When do you fly?
Old May 31st 2007, 6:55 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
do you know something?

i am often shocked how nice people are on this forum.i have had people working for me over the last ten years and they have,i dont know how managed to make me loose faith in human nature..i know that may sound nuts but its true..i cannot at times believe that people can be so nice.people on the other side of the world who i have never met willing to help..pick us up from the airport etc.

i have had that much help from lots of people over the last year,some i am never going to meet and be able to say thank you in person...even the ones who are not happy in oz who have took the time to keep my feet on the ground.

i will never be able to thank you all individually there are to many,but i would like you all to know how grateful me and my family are..

thank you all..

marcus and family..
I truly feel the same buddy !!!
Old May 31st 2007, 7:33 am
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
I truly feel the same buddy !!!
Ditto!

I work in a very negative enviroment and sometimes feel frustrated at how folk can be like that. So, like you, to come across such a supportive bunch of folk (who you have never even met) is just lovely and this helps restore a bit of faith sometimes.

Ast, you get back what you give - and you have given A LOT!! XXXXX
Old May 31st 2007, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Best way to show your gratitude is to continue to use the forum once you get here, and pass on the knowledge you nave now, and share your Aus experiences with the next generation of newbies Tahts what keeps BE going!

Good luck for the big adventure
Old May 31st 2007, 10:17 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

do you know something?

thank you all..

marcus and family..
Ahhh but you've been really fun to have at BE.
You always make great reading

So Thank you !
Old May 31st 2007, 11:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Best way to show your gratitude is to continue to use the forum once you get here, and pass on the knowledge you nave now, and share your Aus experiences with the next generation of newbies Tahts what keeps BE going!
But make sure you remain completely neutral about whether you like Perth
Old May 31st 2007, 11:27 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
But make sure you remain completely neutral about whether you like Perth
yeah that or harden the fook up
Old May 31st 2007, 7:23 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

do you know something?

thank you all..

marcus and family..
You have given lots too Ast so 'thank you' for that...... C x
Old May 31st 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to be nice

J
Old May 31st 2007, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Famous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to allFamous Five is a name known to all

do you know something?

thank you all..

marcus and family..
Ast, i totally agree with you mate, cos i too work in a semi negative environment and it seems on a daily basis people are more and more wanting something for nothing and will go to any lenghths to get it, with no respect for moral values. You get to a stage where you are doubting every one you come across who are looking to stripe you, but when you read some of the posts on BE you feel WOW there are some genuine people out there in the big wide world.
I tend to teach my kids all the goodness and to do the right thing on the other hand i myself when dealing with adults give as good as i get, if you know what i mean.
Should i be teaching my kids how to be devious in order to prepare them for real adult life or should i be teaching them to walk on the right side of life respect your elders, not to swear etc etc... and totally unprepare them for how life would really be like.

That is the question my friends.

anyway thats enough for tonight. I hope this makes sense when i read it again tomorrow.

tc.
FF.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:17 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Famous Five
Ast, i totally agree with you mate, cos i too work in a semi negative environment and it seems on a daily basis people are more and more wanting something for nothing and will go to any lenghths to get it, with no respect for moral values. You get to a stage where you are doubting every one you come across who are looking to stripe you, but when you read some of the posts on BE you feel WOW there are some genuine people out there in the big wide world.
I tend to teach my kids all the goodness and to do the right thing on the other hand i myself when dealing with adults give as good as i get, if you know what i mean.
Should i be teaching my kids how to be devious in order to prepare them for real adult life or should i be teaching them to walk on the right side of life respect your elders, not to swear etc etc... and totally unprepare them for how life would really be like.

That is the question my friends.

anyway thats enough for tonight. I hope this makes sense when i read it again tomorrow.

tc.
FF.
makes sense to me