Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth vs Brisbane

Perth vs Brisbane

Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth vs Brisbane

Hey all,

We have just made the exciting and nerve wracking decision to go go go!!! It appears DH (welder) should find plenty of work in perth or brisbane, could you tell me the pros and cons for both, do they have significant differences, (we have 3 girls 7,5 18 months as I am sure that has some relevance.)

TIA
Hayles xxx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:59 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth vs Brisbane

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hey all,

We have just made the exciting and nerve wracking decision to go go go!!! It appears DH (welder) should find plenty of work in perth or brisbane, could you tell me the pros and cons for both, do they have significant differences, (we have 3 girls 7,5 18 months as I am sure that has some relevance.)

TIA
Hayles xxx
Welcome to BE.

I don't mean to appear unhelpful but there have been so many threads on this subject. If you use the search function there is loads of info here.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Perth vs Brisbane

Many thanks - will do.