Reload this Page >

huntsman already

huntsman already

Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

philip&claire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: huntsman already

Originally Posted by possoms
Now I will have to walk around with my hands over my eyes because I am FREAKING OUT at the thought of a huntsman... this is the only one that scares me.

Siren
Hi

I saw a huntsman in Exmouth WA it petrified me was about the size of a tea plate no lie since returrning home i'm trying to get over my fear of spiders (always been scared) there is a big one currently living in my bathroom and i'm practising how long i can stay in the room with it to try and get used to them for when we get over there. We are going to Tas I believe they've got the lot there

Kay[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad I'm not the only one trying to get over my fear. We too have a massive spider in the bath, its black & spotty...it's been there for a few days, all I can do at the mo is look and blow at it...why blow I dont know...when it start to run so do I :scared: more practice needed i think
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:24 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by jensteve
Well thats it I've just moved to a spider infested city called Perth!! :scared:
4 days into our new life and hubby gets a knock on the bedroom door from his brother asking ever so nicely can he give him a hand with something. Thinking as he was on his way to work it had to be paint pots or something up hubby got, he then crawled back into bed a few minutes later saying "I want to go home"
Why? his brother is scared to death of spiders and a huntsman was eyeing his breakfast up about to apparently jump on him. Poor hubby had to catch this monster from hell and proceded to put it in a clear container to freak me out when I fell out of bed. It was rather large and we where told it was a baby, personally it didn't look cute to me!
Brother assures me thats only the second in 8 years so hopefully I don't have to see another one for many more years but I think I will.
Jenny and Steve spider catcher

Had one in my pool last month and it was HUGE lol.

Mark and I stayed in a safe distance LOCKED DOORS IN HOUSE and sent 14 year old son outside to catch the bugger.

He did get $10 for his efforts lol.

You do actually get used to the spiders and its not as bad as people say lol.

This coming from someone who is terrified of spiders.

You will be fine lol

Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:25 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Last night we had a rather large spider in the bath. Eldest son came to the rescue, drowned it, scooped it up and then flushed it down the loo (too big to go down the plug hole!). My only thoughts were 'how the hell am I going to cope with a huntsman?'

There's no way I could tackle one myself :scared:

Sucking them up the hoover has it's nightmares as well. I can just see the blighters clinging onto the end of the pipe mocking me with a ' is that the best you've got' evil-eye look. See I've lost the plot - HELP!!!!!!

D D
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tupperware containers come to my thoughts...lots of them
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:28 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=DollyDaydream]Last night we had a rather large spider in the bath. Eldest son came to the rescue, drowned it, scooped it up and then flushed it down the loo (too big to go down the plug hole!). My only thoughts were 'how the hell am I going to cope with a huntsman?'

There's no way I could tackle one myself :scared:

Sucking them up the hoover has it's nightmares as well. I can just see the blighters clinging onto the end of the pipe mocking me with a ' is that the best you've got' evil-eye look. See I've lost the plot - HELP!!!!!

Would it have fit up the pipe? now theres a thing to ponder on
Look at your computer mouse and try and stuff that up the pipe!!!
Maybe the legs bend a lot?

Jenny
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:29 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by possoms
At least they can't harm you its the white tips you've got to look out for they are very poisonous saw loads of em when i was in perth.

Do these spiders run very very quick like they are in the bloody olympics?

I had a white oblong bugger run out from paper work I had stored in hall cupboard. It was fast as hell and had white tail.

I jumped on the bugger so quick and did the highland fling, I may add i was bloody good lol and that was without any lessons hahahah!

Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:30 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so glad I'm not the only one trying to get over my fear. We too have a massive spider in the bath, its black & spotty...it's been there for a few days, all I can do at the mo is look and blow at it...why blow I dont know...when it start to run so do I :scared: more practice needed i think [/QUOTE]

Hey watch it one day it might turn round and blow back at you
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Is that just the size of the body :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:34 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maggy
Do these spiders run very very quick like they are in the bloody olympics?

I had a white oblong bugger run out from paper work I had stored in hall cupboard. It was fast as hell and had white tail.

I jumped on the bugger so quick and did the highland fling, I may add i was bloody good lol and that was without any lessons hahahah!
They are only small and its only the tail which is white actually now i remember they are called white tail not white tip anyway dont touch wm they are very poisnous.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:34 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

:scared:
Originally Posted by philip&claire
Is that just the size of the body :scared:
Don't think so, the one we saw was only a baby and was pretty big, I don't really want to see its mummy. :scared:
Hope mummy spider isnt looking for baby spider and come a looking!
Jenny
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:35 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's it! I will never sleep again!

Siren
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:36 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTEWould it have fit up the pipe? now theres a thing to ponder on
Look at your computer mouse and try and stuff that up the pipe!!!
Maybe the legs bend a lot?[/QUOTE]

Behave Jenny!!

D D
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jensteve
:scared:

Don't think so, the one we saw was only a baby and was pretty big, I don't really want to see its mummy. :scared:
Hope mummy spider isnt looking for baby spider and come a looking!
Jenny

even worse mummy & daddy together :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:38 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

and ALL their RELLIES!
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:40 pm
Moved out bush!

Do you get them in cars? picking our new one up from garage tomorrow, can I flea bomb car, would it help, don't want to go to bed let alone use the bathroom.
Jenny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.