Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Originally Posted by Bix
How are you with broad Cornish ?
Missus reckons I've regressed since being here and getting worse
yup, i can vouch for that
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish
yep we saw them all, saw you dancing around in the car too, just thought the meds were wearing off
that cracked me up hearing bix took a wrong turn, we did the same when trying to show the a team around, took them up and down the same road twice...told them we were trying to get them to see things from a different angle!!
that was funny at the traffic lights, my 3 were in hysterics.
drive carefully mrs!

Trish
xx

LOL Glad we are not the only ones you like going around in circles

Yeah Trish, I'll drive carefully but, dont think everyone else will do you!!!

Oh good, you saw them! We were here for a good 12 months before seeing any in the wild - so think yourselves very privaliged Probably the Lions fault, he just scared them away

Have a good weekend

Gill
x
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

yup, i can vouch for that

HE HE

Did you think mine was still 'weird' or 'mish mash' as you like to put it

I am a 'towny' from Cornwall, bit different from where BIX comes from out in the wilds where the Cornish pixies live

Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
HE HE

Did you think mine was still 'weird' or 'mish mash' as you like to put it

I am a 'towny' from Cornwall, bit different from where BIX comes from out in the wilds where the Cornish pixies live

yours was definite mish mash, aussie and cornish, very weird!
blimey, we saw roos the first week of being here and they like the green down by our house so we see them most days now, not as many as up in that field though, we thought it was a roo farm!!
hurry and organise your trip down to us then, bix cant say hes tired now as you can share the driving, he can pull his hat down over his eyes if he gets scared.
my little 'un is still talking of bix's hat, thinks he is 'way cool'!!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

yours was definite mish mash, aussie and cornish, very weird!
blimey, we saw roos the first week of being here and they like the green down by our house so we see them most days now, not as many as up in that field though, we thought it was a roo farm!!
hurry and organise your trip down to us then, bix cant say hes tired now as you can share the driving, he can pull his hat down over his eyes if he gets scared.
my little 'un is still talking of bix's hat, thinks he is 'way cool'!!
LOL 'way cool' eh Funny that, as a couple of Nathans friends in their 20's said recently "your MUM is COOL isn't she"! Think I have just chosen our new expat names 'Mr and Mrs COOL'

Had a bit of 'worrying' news on the house front last night Trish, but, as soon as that is sorted, we are planning to drive down to you as need the break from all this stress!

CYA
Gill
x
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
LOL 'way cool' eh Funny that, as a couple of Nathans friends in their 20's said recently "your MUM is COOL isn't she"! Think I have just chosen our new expat names 'Mr and Mrs COOL'

Had a bit of 'worrying' news on the house front last night Trish, but, as soon as that is sorted, we are planning to drive down to you as need the break from all this stress!

CYA
Gill
x
hope its nothing too bad, email me and let me know.
mr and mrs hat! chat to you soon
xx