1.37%
Cannot sell but going anyway!!!
6.85%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going PartII

Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is your house sale going PartII

Originally Posted by Rooksie
one viewing this morning and another later on at 3.30. i can honestly say im a sick to death of this crap
It takes four to play partner whist.
It takes three to make a triangle.
It takes two to tango.
But it only takes one to buy your house.

Keep the faith my child.
You don't know which one it is yet that's all.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
It takes four to play partner whist.
It takes three to make a triangle.
It takes two to tango.
But it only takes one to buy your house.

Keep the faith my child.
You don't know which one it is yet that's all.

yes father. thank you father. i will go in peas
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

yes father. thank you father. i will go in peas
Enough of this waiting malarky.....peas let it bean the next one.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Enough of this waiting malarky.....peas let it bean the next one.
or ill do a runner bean
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:38 pm
Baba jo

the Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant future
Smile Re: How is your house sale going PartII

WHEY HEYYYYYYYYYYY
guys got some great news after my dilema( a few pages back).
we put house back on market after couple strung us along for 8 weeks. 1Week later and a first time buyer has came in and offered us full asking price and can they get in as soon as. Our prayers were answered.
Solicitor today said all should be tied up for end of next week as shes got everything ready to go...I am sooo happy,(not counting chickens and all that) but 1st time buyers yippppeeeeeeeeee.
Ive asked if they want in mid Nov instead of end of as flights to Oz triple practically overnight. I want out nowwwwww.
I know you cant see but Im dancing.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the Brady gang
WHEY HEYYYYYYYYYYY
guys got some great news after my dilema( a few pages back).
we put house back on market after couple strung us along for 8 weeks. 1Week later and a first time buyer has came in and offered us full asking price and can they get in as soon as. Our prayers were answered.
Solicitor today said all should be tied up for end of next week as shes got everything ready to go...I am sooo happy,(not counting chickens and all that) but 1st time buyers yippppeeeeeeeeee.
Ive asked if they want in mid Nov instead of end of as flights to Oz triple practically overnight. I want out nowwwwww.
I know you cant see but Im dancing.
Weh heyyy - i can almost c u dancinG
Me too! Accepted offer today on house..lower than asking price...but after reading all those on here struggling to sell - its a case of take the offer and run!
Now out to pik up a bottle of cider to celebrate. I'll raise me glass to you too.

To all those out there. BIG FINGERS X_ED
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:06 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Weh heyyy - i can almost c u dancinG
Me too! Accepted offer today on house..lower than asking price...but after reading all those on here struggling to sell - its a case of take the offer and run!
Now out to pik up a bottle of cider to celebrate. I'll raise me glass to you too.

To all those out there. BIG FINGERS X_ED
Congrats Elljay and Brady Gang
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

i had a classic one today - viewers came down from scotland, yes SCOTLAND to view my house in TORQUAY!! well get this, they loved the house only one snag, they hadnt got theirs on the market yet. WTF
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

i had a classic one today - viewers came down from scotland, yes SCOTLAND to view my house in TORQUAY!! well get this, they loved the house only one snag, they hadnt got theirs on the market yet. WTF
at least in Scotland when an offer is made the house is sold, and generally Scotland house prices are doing well, much to the dismay of my sister.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walaj
at least in Scotland when an offer is made the house is sold, and generally Scotland house prices are doing well, much to the dismay of my sister.

bloody long way to come though - at least 10 hour drive each way!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:23 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

bloody long way to come though - at least 10 hour drive each way!!!
if that is the only thing they have done, then yes it is a long way, but must be keen (although going to Australia, you better get use to those kind of drives!). My sis spends at lot of time visiting Scotland (from sth Wales) trying to find suitable job/attending interviews and property research (job ultimately deciding where they will live), so I don't find it as mad as others to drive such distances.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:24 pm

Mentalists
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Rooksie...that is bloody unbelievable

Please SOMEONE buy Rooksies House before he really does turn into basil and go stark ravin mad!

Have a drink

Good luk to you.

L-j
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:39 pm

I aint got a problem with the peeps who havent got their houses up for sale looking at the house, but I do have a problem with the bloody estate agents who dont bother getting this info before sending em to view. It just wastes the sellers time, we have had a few who have not got house on market, and even one who said is not looking to buy for a couple of years yet????
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I aint got a problem with the peeps who havent got their houses up for sale looking at the house, but I do have a problem with the bloody estate agents who dont bother getting this info before sending em to view. It just wastes the sellers time, we have had a few who have not got house on market, and even one who said is not looking to buy for a couple of years yet????

you want to tell the realtor to put a note in your file saying that you will not accept viewers that don't have their house on the mkt yet......I once had a viewing where the people found 3-4 things why they didn't want the house so I said ok the house is not for them......then a week later the realtor called saying they wanted a 2nd viewing ...wtf......so I said to the realtor if they want a 2nd viewing tell them to come with a wheelbarrow full of cash otherwise they can't come in.........for some strange reason they didn't show up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.