Sold and moved into rented
1.37%
Cannot sell but going anyway!!!
6.85%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going PartII

Old Oct 10th 2005, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is your house sale going PartII

Originally Posted by tracey.d
No change here!!! Have been on the market since February. 8 viewing, no 2nd viewings, dropped the price twice. Have now changed agents and am in the middle of re-decorating the whole of the downstairs. Already done the whole of upstairs and half of downstairs.

Had some friends round last weeek who seemed keen but said it's out of their range. Think they will go for next door and renovate that.

So, I dont know what box I will tick. Just sick of the whole bloody thing. Was supposed to be in Oz for the end of August. Since this whole malarkey started y eldest daughter has decided that shes definitely not going. My middle one told me the other day that shes not going until shes finished her GCSE's (shes only just started them). If I'm here for much longer I'll be going on my bloody own . Already gone from 5 to 3 going.

I will not give up though

Tracey

Seeing as there was no "go round and kick the estate agents arse" I have opted for no offers yet
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:01 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Hopefully things will have moved forward for some or circs changed for others. I know my box will now be changed to "reduced price" . How is everyone else doing??
Not moved forward for us, rejected 2 offers. now got someone who wants to buy it but cant make an offer until they have an offer on theirs
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Everything seems to have gone dead round here....!!
No houses selling at all and more and more properties are coming onto the market every day!!

We've been on the market since May and i'm not sure how many viewers we've had - but we're into double figures now - and nothing - Sod All!!!
We've reduced the house price twice and changed estate agents and still no offers!! WTF??

We haven't had a viewing for about a month now and recently i've forgotten that it's on the market, it's been so quiet!!!

Well..nevermind and chin up!!
Hopefully the market will pick up soon and we can all make plans again!!!

Michelle x x x
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:58 am
Baba jo

the Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant future

we waited 8 weeks for our buyers to sign missives and 3 weeks before we are due to move they still havent signed and they have now moved date till Dec. Well pissed off so we have put house back on the market and if they want our house they will have to blooming well sign for it. Spent the whole weekend upset as hell and so depressed. we have had our visas since July. I need hugs or a punch bag please......
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:59 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the Brady gang
we waited 8 weeks for our buyers to sign missives and 3 weeks before we are due to move they still havent signed and they have now moved date till Dec. Well pissed off so we have put house back on the market and if they want our house they will have to blooming well sign for it. Spent the whole weekend upset as hell and so depressed. we have had our visas since July. I need hugs or a punch bag please......
((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:00 am
Baba jo

the Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant futurethe Brady gang has a brilliant future

thank you thank you thank you. I soooo needed that.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mish & al
Everything seems to have gone dead round here....!!
No houses selling at all and more and more properties are coming onto the market every day!!

We've been on the market since May and i'm not sure how many viewers we've had - but we're into double figures now - and nothing - Sod All!!!
We've reduced the house price twice and changed estate agents and still no offers!! WTF??

We haven't had a viewing for about a month now and recently i've forgotten that it's on the market, it's been so quiet!!!

Well..nevermind and chin up!!
Hopefully the market will pick up soon and we can all make plans again!!!

Michelle x x x

same here - we have been on the market nearly 4 months and have had about 20 viewings but we never see or hear from them again!!! not a sniff of an offer.

got another viewing this afternoon but i dont even bother to get worked up any more because they never amount to anything
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:07 am
Baba jo

I have never experienced anything quite so depressing as selling the house. the application for visa was a doddle compared. My last house sold in a week no problems. this time its been horrendously worrying. I have also got 3 houses right next door to me for sale too so maybe thats why it feels worse.
I asked all my god believing friends to light a candle for me at church last week, by friday I asked them to set the place on fire as I need smoke signals up to the the big man now. :scared:

I feel for you all.....
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:18 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We banked the cheque last Thursday. I keep going onto internet banking and grinning when I see the balance. Our new buyer has only been in a few days and when we had a last drive past on Sunday I barely recognised it. New curtains up throughout and a bird bath in the front garden for starters.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by worzel
. New curtains up throughout and a bird bath in the front garden for starters.
did you take a pi** in it mate!?!? you should have!!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:40 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

In the end I decided life is too short. I know we went through all sorts of hell in the last few months but on reflection it had its advantages: I got to work a few weeks extra and have another £2000 to take with us, we spent less time under parents feet and ended up having fun doing road trips all over the UK.

But the grill broke and I didn't get it fixed as you can't get the parts. That'll cost her a few hundred quid to replace (I was going to leave the instructions but binned them so she will probably spend hours trying to understand why it won't work too )
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by worzel
In the end I decided life is too short. I know we went through all sorts of hell in the last few months but on reflection it had its advantages: I got to work a few weeks extra and have another £2000 to take with us, we spent less time under parents feet and ended up having fun doing road trips all over the UK.

But the grill broke and I didn't get it fixed as you can't get the parts. That'll cost her a few hundred quid to replace (I was going to leave the instructions but binned them so she will probably spend hours trying to understand why it won't work too )

that'll do mate!!

thrilled to bits for you

j
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

This house sellin lark is the pits :scared:

Had a 2nd viewer on Saturday so got well excited. Spoke to Agent today.....and the prospective buyer said what is putting them off is there are a couple of rented properties in our cul-de-sac, and they've had trouble with people in rented properties before!

Words fail me
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:30 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

2 viewings Friday , one 2 nd view on sat but the said no the other has to sort mortgage so who knows ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.