Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Where are you at now???
No offers yet
33.33%
Rejected offer
11.11%
Accepted offer
31.75%
Reduced price
9.52%
Exchanged
4.76%
Sold and on our way
3.17%
Sold and moved into rented
3.17%
Cannot sell but we're going anyway!!
3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:57 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Originally Posted by marco121068
Should be sober enough by then

Good luck Jac.

Well - our viewers came round last night for their second viewing. They must have given the place a hell of a going over 'cos they were here almost an hour!

Looking at another couple over the weekend so should know early next week if they want this one (and more importantly for how much less than I want to sell it for!).

Thanks mate!!!

a second viewing - jeeeeez i aint had one of them either!!!! i just wish i knew what was putting them off, i really do

would be fabby for you if they made an offer eh!!! good luck mate !!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im not this time mate because they are also looking at the house next-door-but-one which has just come on this week. it is ten grand cheaper than ours but it needs work and brining into this century so i will leave it to the agent to get a reaction between the two houses. See:

http://www.propertyfile.co.uk/home/s...9&pid=10011294

http://www.propertyfile.co.uk/home/s...69&pid=9851896
Bloody Hell - who killed that Zebra??
Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:59 am
Account Closed

who do you think!!! bloody bixie!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:00 am
Account Closed

do you think the decor is a bit in your face!??? should i tone it down a bit maybe??
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:04 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

im not this time mate because they are also looking at the house next-door-but-one which has just come on this week. it is ten grand cheaper than ours but it needs work and brining into this century so i will leave it to the agent to get a reaction between the two houses. See:

http://www.propertyfile.co.uk/home/s...9&pid=10011294

http://www.propertyfile.co.uk/home/s...69&pid=9851896
Blimey.....they would be getting an absolute bargain buying yours. It would cost way more than ten grand to get the other house up to the same standard

I think the other house being on the market might actually work to your advantage. Keeping my fingers crossed for you mate
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

do you think the decor is a bit in your face!??? should i tone it down a bit maybe??
Your floor looks as if it's in good condition. Personally I'd ditch the zebra (tell Bixie not to leave his leftovers behind next time) and maybe the fluffy sheep type cushions?

Back yard looks as if it's really usable when the weather is nice.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
Blimey.....they would be getting an absolute bargain buying yours. It would cost way more than ten grand to get the other house up to the same standard

I think the other house being on the market might actually work to your advantage. Keeping my fingers crossed for you mate

thanks mate - hope youre right!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:09 am
Account Closed

Your floor looks as if it's in good condition. Personally I'd ditch the zebra (tell Bixie not to leave his leftovers behind next time) and maybe the fluffy sheep type cushions?

Hmmm ... i'll whip it up and see what it looks like said the actress to the bishop
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:12 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, I think you should lose the zebra. I quite like it but the room is very 'styled' and some folks just can't use their imagination and if your taste is very different from theirs then it might put them off. I think everything else is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
I agree, I think you should lose the zebra. I quite like it but the room is very 'styled' and some folks just can't use their imagination and if your taste is very different from theirs then it might put them off. I think everything else is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.

blimey!!! youd have thought the estate agent might have dropped the hint!!! rightio - the zebra goes!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

blimey!!! youd have thought the estate agent might have dropped the hint!!! rightio - the zebra goes!!
And don't forget to clean up all that stuff you've been pushing under the rug

Seriously though - if you could post a pic of what it looks like without the zebra we can see if we were right!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:50 am
Account Closed

And don't forget to clean up all that stuff you've been pushing under the rug

Seriously though - if you could post a pic of what it looks like without the zebra we can see if we were right!

Oooo ok!!!! will have to fish out the digi camera though ...... ummmmm
Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like the zebra .

Saying that though, mines been on the market for 8 months now with hardly any viewings and no offers so maybe you should listen to the others

Tracey
Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:33 am
cheeky tart

You could do a poll......we can all vote what looks best..... with or without the zebra!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Have to agree with the others, ditch the zebra. Having the one nearby on the market will I think enhance your opportunities as yours looks lovely and far more than £10k's worth of work.

But I don't think much of the advert or the agents website as a whole. It says 3 bedrooms but there are 4 room dimensions listed below this.

Also where are the pictures of the bedrooms and bathroom, do you have any parking, what is fitted in the kitchen, do you have a bath and shower & is it upstairs or downstairs, are there any built in wardrobes in the bedrooms, is the garden south facing since you get the sun and it looks pretty big but it doesn't say large garden or in excess of x feet? Since it says family home is it near a good school that you could add in the catchment area of?

Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.