Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How to make xmas feel like xmas in Oz

How to make xmas feel like xmas in Oz

Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to make xmas feel like xmas in Oz

Originally Posted by chocaholic
Merry Christmas Soapy............will keep an eye out for naked Scots when looking at christmas lights (need to shade off the kids' eyes - could scar them for life!)

oh no, i just thought of the idea. u wouldnt get me out there naked. i wouldnt want the rest of sydney to feel ugly at xmas
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How to make xmas feel like xmas in Oz

Although am feeling slightly disappointed that this was just a suggestion and not your personal action plan - realise you are making the right decision in not humiliating the rest of us.