Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long for perm residencey for Skilled migrant worker

How long for perm residencey for Skilled migrant worker

Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light
Default How long for perm residencey for Skilled migrant worker

Hi

im a nurse who wants to move from Wellington NZ to Melbourne, Im a UK citizen

So anyone have any idea how long it takes to get perm residency, when is a good time to start the forms, i aim to be over in 4 months as i have to save some cash should be easy to get a job as im a UK trained nurse.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really nice
Default Re: How long for perm residencey for Skilled migrant worker

Originally Posted by Sugo
Hi

im a nurse who wants to move from Wellington NZ to Melbourne, Im a UK citizen

So anyone have any idea how long it takes to get perm residency, when is a good time to start the forms, i aim to be over in 4 months as i have to save some cash should be easy to get a job as im a UK trained nurse.
Sugo,

not sure if the fact that you are in Wellington makes any difference but if you are on the MODL list (which being a nurse, I assume you are but haven't checked) then I reckon it would take about 4 - 6 months. We are on MODL list and ASPC received our application on the 19th Dec and we are still waiting to be requested to go for medicals.

Hope this helps.

Cheers