Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How focused are YOU

How focused are YOU

Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default How focused are YOU

Dont know about anyone else but all I seem to think about is OZ and when Im going to get there Christ Ive not even submitted my TRA yet (almost raedy YEEHAA) and all I think about is OZ and this bloody site and who is on and who has replyed to which forum

So my point is is it me or are there others

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:51 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How focused are YOU

Originally Posted by davykaz
Dont know about anyone else but all I seem to think about is OZ and when Im going to get there Christ Ive not even submitted my TRA yet (almost raedy YEEHAA) and all I think about is OZ and this bloody site and who is on and who has replyed to which forum

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy

I was exactly like that when I was applying and looking back it turned me into a psychotic idiot.

Now I'm here, I really wished I'd chilled out when applying and made the most out of living in the Uk.

Paul.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy
well i did not know about this site when we was emigrating, probably for the best, as i would have been a pain in the butt, i think.
its like tunnel vision, you eat , breath and sleep oz, you cant relax, its a waiting game. I feel so sorry for the ones it does not work for, as they have gone through the same thing. They r the tough ones. Denise
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Pls PLs PLS be others

I erm, .... have a friend , erm, who thinks ermmmm, that he maybe ermm, has the same problem as you.

Not me though you understand!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:11 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve G

I erm, .... have a friend , erm, who thinks ermmmm, that he maybe ermm, has the same problem as you.

Not me though you understand!!!
Steve,

Isn't it about 3am where you are?

Paul.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by diddy
Steve,

Isn't it about 3am where you are?

Paul.
Alright!! I'm going!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can I come back yet?????

Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:57 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy

Like you davy, find it hard to do TRA when I can have idle conversation on here
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy

Were in the same boat, all that we do, think and feel is related to moving!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy
Do try and chill mate it gets worse its like being in limbo just want to get there and start our new life.

Its good to come on here and talk about Oz or the visa process cos everyone one else gets sick of hearing it.

Possoms
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:18 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: How focused are YOU

Originally Posted by possoms
Do try and chill mate it gets worse its like being in limbo just want to get there and start our new life.

Its good to come on here and talk about Oz or the visa process cos everyone one else gets sick of hearing it.

Possoms

I'm rubbish at being focused, I hate paperwork so much I would do anything to avoid it, it took us forever to get our application in because of this, or I honestly think we would have had our visa long ago, all i seem to like to do just now is read this forum, and another thing I'm sick of bloody people at work saying are you not going YET!!! I wish i had never mentioned it at work as people who are not in the process don't have any idea how long everything takes, especially when your me!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls PLs PLS be others

DAvy

imo I would take it a bit easier as if you or the wife don't settle there very well it's a loooon way down