Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone use any other forums?

Does anyone use any other forums?

Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:12 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone use any other forums?

Does anyone use of the other forums like Poms in Oz that advertised down the bottom?
It looked a bit quiet.

Paul.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anyone use any other forums?

Originally Posted by diddy
Does anyone use of the other forums like Poms in Oz that advertised down the bottom?
It looked a bit quiet.

Paul.
Ive tried aussiemove.com but you dont get just as much info as you do here IMO but hey everyone to thier own so give it a go
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I have dabbled with a few other sites, which were fine if you just wanted to ask for advice but there wasn't the fun and sense of community that there is here!!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve G
I have dabbled with a few other sites, which were fine if you just wanted to ask for advice but there wasn't the fun and sense of community that there is here!!
YAE thats what I meant aswell

Cheers Steve
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:22 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I tend to use this and my own, www.expatsinwa.tk
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I use a number of other sites - GM's, aussiemove, bridie's etc etc. This one I use daily for general info and banter and the others for more specific issues generally location specific.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I often post on movetoperth.com and expatsinwa. Never touch pomsinperth though!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:36 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep expatsinwa
Gave up on pip long ago
Old Oct 11th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by diddy
It looked a bit quiet.

Paul.

Try this one http://www.gomatilda.co.uk/home.cfm
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:50 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tried a couple before but they were very insular.....

www.lionslair.com

www.dembones.com
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:15 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Tried a couple before but they were very insular.....

www.lionslair.com

www.dembones.com
Theres just no hope
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Theres just no hope
There is a little.
I still have to check out......

www.zebrawatch.com

and

www.pastyheaven.com

Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:26 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
There is a little.
I still have to check out......

www.zebrawatch.com

and

www.pastyheaven.com

Bad gateway into pasty heaven just my luck

www.ooerrrmehansome.com