Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do you get a P O Box from the UK?

How do you get a P O Box from the UK?

Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:21 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default How do you get a P O Box from the UK?

I have seen this discussed a long time ago and I have done a search, but I can't find it. I would like to set up a P O Box in Australlia as our forwarding address from the UK. Don't rightly know if I want every Tom Dick and Harry to know our new address.

Anyone got any suggestions? Not rude ones
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:42 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How do you get a P O Box from the UK?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I have seen this discussed a long time ago and I have done a search, but I can't find it. I would like to set up a P O Box in Australlia as our forwarding address from the UK. Don't rightly know if I want every Tom Dick and Harry to know our new address.

Anyone got any suggestions? Not rude ones
Managed it no problem from the UK for New Zealand. Just email them, and ask, in whichever location you want to be in.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:21 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: How do you get a P O Box from the UK?

Here in Austalia, the Post Office require you to attend in person, with Photo ID, when setting it up.

Do you have someone here that can do that for you, and set it up in their name, but allowing you to use it ?