Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How can I watch/listen to Donny V Leeds

How can I watch/listen to Donny V Leeds

Old May 25th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default How can I watch/listen to Donny V Leeds

My hubby is desperate to watch or listen to the Doncaster V Leeds match tonight and despite his brother sending him a couple of links to sites that will allow him to watch them we are still stuck as we cant get them to work - tried Radio Sheffield too but cant get the sports link to work. Anyone got any ideas

Lindsey
Old May 25th 2008, 1:37 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How can I watch/listen to Donny V Leeds

try www.vttv.com.my/ and follow the download links etc.

Last edited by this charming man; May 25th 2008 at 1:39 am. Reason: oops wrong link
Old May 25th 2008, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
My hubby is desperate to watch or listen to the Doncaster V Leeds match tonight and despite his brother sending him a couple of links to sites that will allow him to watch them we are still stuck as we cant get them to work - tried Radio Sheffield too but cant get the sports link to work. Anyone got any ideas

Lindsey
You may be able to get it here - http://livetv.ru/en/
Old May 25th 2008, 10:11 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

might be too late but give myp2p.eu a go follow beginners instructions
Old May 25th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

The only place you will get live commentary is www.leedsunited.com, and then register with LUTV on the clubs website - its £3.99 per month and they have live match commentary on the internet. its the only place you can get live Leeds United match commentary Im afraid,. LUTV I assume is a bit of a lifeline for all Leeds fans in Australia....It will be for me anyway.
Old May 25th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
The only place you will get live commentary is www.leedsunited.com, and then register with LUTV on the clubs website - its £3.99 per month and they have live match commentary on the internet. its the only place you can get live Leeds United match commentary Im afraid,. LUTV I assume is a bit of a lifeline for all Leeds fans in Australia....It will be for me anyway.

Try this link, its for skysports.com, you can watch the footy online but you have to register and i belive there is a fee, but heres the link anyway

http://www.skysports.com/football/0,19521,11065,00.html

Hope this helps

Vik

off to wembley...Cmon Leeds!!!

Last edited by viksta1000; May 25th 2008 at 11:10 am.
Old May 25th 2008, 11:16 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey

Lindsey
http://streaming.planetwideradio.com/yorkshireradio
Old May 25th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cj321
You may be able to get it here - http://livetv.ru/en/
This one is working - streaming live from Sky Sports 2.

No need to sign up and no special software - the second link uses Media Player