Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Viewing on Saturday

House Viewing on Saturday

Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default House Viewing on Saturday

Well I finally put the house on the market with an estate agent last month when I had no luck trying to sell privately. Only had one viewing in two months.

The Estate agents called today to inform they have someone for a viewing on saturday, wahey!!! Lets hope its a good one.

I am realistically expecting my agent to call sometime in the next couple of weeks to say DIMIA have requested the capital investment of $100K (thats £43,500 at the moment :scared: ) and I need to sell the house to get the cash :scared: :scared:

any Karma would be greatfully received as I just need to sell. Wife is starting to worry a bit about the potenial time constraints and slow market at the moment.

The visa is so close now I can almost smell it but if I dont sell the house I cant have it
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House Viewing on Saturday

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Well I finally put the house on the market with an estate agent last month when I had no luck trying to sell privately. Only had one viewing in two months.

The Estate agents called today to inform they have someone for a viewing on saturday, wahey!!! Lets hope its a good one.

I am realistically expecting my agent to call sometime in the next couple of weeks to say DIMIA have requested the capital investment of $100K (thats £43,500 at the moment :scared: ) and I need to sell the house to get the cash :scared: :scared:

any Karma would be greatfully received as I just need to sell. Wife is starting to worry a bit about the potenial time constraints and slow market at the moment.

The visa is so close now I can almost smell it but if I dont sell the house I cant have it
Good luck with the viewing. The market has been quiet for a while now so may be why you haven't had many viewings.

I haven't either, no offers either and been on the market since February. I do think that it is slowly picking up. I am going to try and raise some capital from my house which is going to cost me a small fortune in interest but I think that's the route I'm going to take. I think I will give it another month and then start the ball rolling to get it rented, although I would prefer to sell. Lifes too short too hang around. I know that you are not in a position to do this. Realistically I'm not either but am going to give it a shot if that's my only option.

By the way, just sent you k for different thread so youcan share it with this one

Tracey
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Alan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura aboutAlan & Sonia has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Good luck with the viewing. The market has been quiet for a while now so may be why you haven't had many viewings.

I haven't either, no offers either and been on the market since February. I do think that it is slowly picking up. I am going to try and raise some capital from my house which is going to cost me a small fortune in interest but I think that's the route I'm going to take. I think I will give it another month and then start the ball rolling to get it rented, although I would prefer to sell. Lifes too short too hang around. I know that you are not in a position to do this. Realistically I'm not either but am going to give it a shot if that's my only option.

By the way, just sent you k for different thread so youcan share it with this one

Tracey
Yeah we agree, we had our house on the market for 6 months...people interested but not in a position to buy.
We have now rented for 12 months and will be on our way in about 4 weeks, not ideal but gets us to where we want to be!!!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by manxfamily

Best of luck with the viewers fingers crossed for you it all comes together.

Chris