House swap

Old Aug 2nd 2012, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Suem1964 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House swap

My house is up for sale in Perth as wanting to move to robina area on gold coast.anyone fancy a house swap for 12 months.
Our home in the swan valley 4 bedroomed 2 bathroom new property with pool.
Looking for something similar or an apartment.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Betty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House swap

Hi Sue

Whereabouts in the swan valley are you? Would you be interested in renting to a nice family if you couldnt get a house swap

let me know if its something you would consider as we are moving back in September
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

We are looking at diffrent options will let you know .we are in Ellenbrook area.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Lindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant future

Hi,
Are you still considering a house swap? My husband's work is transferring him to Perth for an extended period and a house swap would be ideal for us.
We are an executive couple and it's just the two of us.
How many people would you be looking at accomodating and do you have young children?
Old Aug 17th 2012, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi still considering it mine is a 4 bedroom house with a pool in Aveley a private estate in the swan valley.there would be 2 of us unless our youngest of 18 came also.where are u.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 11:23 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindie
Hi,
Are you still considering a house swap? My husband's work is transferring him to Perth for an extended period and a house swap would be ideal for us.
We are an executive couple and it's just the two of us.
How many people would you be looking at accomodating and do you have young children?
You may want to look at where your husband is going to be working before agreeing on living in the Ellenbrook area. Perth is a very spread out area and if he's working south of the river it's a very long commute in really shitty traffic with poor public transit from the Swan Valley.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 1:53 am
Just Joined

Lindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant future

Thank you Dorothy
Old Aug 18th 2012, 4:11 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Is your house going to continue to be up for sale during the house swap? If I was considering swapping houses I would be concerned that you would get an offer (and accept it) during the swap.

*I'm in Canada so clearly not interesting, I'm just pointing it out as something that may be an issue for all parties involved.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

No would not be on the market .
Old Aug 18th 2012, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

We have lived I aveley fir 7 years and find getti g to and from work no problem as thankfully we don't have to use the free way to work to the city.i agree public transport not the best at the moment but if driving not an issue far easier than living further north getting to n vro. The city.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 4:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suem1964
We have lived I aveley fir 7 years and find getti g to and from work no problem as thankfully we don't have to use the free way to work to the city.i agree public transport not the best at the moment but if driving not an issue far easier than living further north getting to n vro. The city.
I disagree. We live in the north and with the train lines it's far easier to get from the northern or southern suburbs to the city than to have to drive in from the Swan Valley. We're in Butler and it takes me less than an hour door to door from home to the CBD. Drive to Clarkson station = 7 minutes, train from Clarkson to Perth = 33 minutes or Clarkson to Esplanade = 35 minutes, walk from station to RPH = 8 minutes, less if I take the CAT bus.

Google maps says it's 1 hour's drive from Aveley to Perth CBD, not factoring in rush hour. According to Google maps it's 47 minutes from Butler to Perth CBD not factoring rush hour.

I'm not trying to put anyone off your house swap idea, just letting people know that they should really look at where they're going to be working before committing to a 12 months (or more) house swap.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

That's ok I just know it took my son n girlfriend longer by car fom butler to city than it did us.as no traffic to worry about.
Yes better the train as Ellenbrook dosnt have one.everyone to there own we love it out in the swan valley near wineries n brewery's.
Old Aug 18th 2012, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Thanks everyone for your views.
Yes, a lot to consider with these types of arrangements but the option is fantastic for us.
My neighbour lived in Perth and worked at the Telstra building in the CBD. She says her manager at the time built in this area and drove to work and she's positive she is still living in the same area and working in West Perth so she's going to pass on all the info I have and some questions so hopefully I can get an insight into the house/area/commuting.
Any information greatly apreciated.
Thanks
Old Aug 19th 2012, 6:46 am
Just Joined

Default POSSIBLE SCAM

I have received some information - anyone considering this be vary cautious.
Old Aug 19th 2012, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Not a scam thank you just trying to sort out our lives having options on what to do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.