House swap

Old Aug 19th 2012, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Lindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant futureLindie has a brilliant future
Default Re: House swap

My intention wasn't to disrespect however some conflicting information coupled with no response to my private message querying a discrepancy raised alarm bells and being too careful isn't an option is such situations.
If this is a genuine offer we are certainly interested therefore is it possible for some form of contact from the co-owner of the property confirming their agreeance with the possibility of a house swap?
Old Aug 19th 2012, 11:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps if any one has a property they are interested in swapping, they place details in the House Exchange section of The Classifieds. There is an opportunity to comment on the properties and anything else can be done by PM or email.

I've left this alone so far as you seemed to be sorting stuff out without anyone trying to sell/market anything but in reality it should all be in the HE bit. Also please remember the rules of BE and be aware that any agreements made between any BE members is obviously a private matter and BE cannot be held responsible for any disagreements or problems.

It sounds like a brilliant idea and as house swapping is big business around the world, obviously works well the vast majority of time.
Old Aug 19th 2012, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Suem1964 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is something we are thinking of going through a company.once decided to make it easier I will inform you to make it easier.