Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House for rent in Mackay!

House for rent in Mackay!

Old Oct 21st 2006, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation House for rent in Mackay!

Well we are moving to Hervey Bay and thus have to break our lease on our house in Mackay. Being the housing market up her is so tight there are folk living in caravans you wouldnt think it would be that hard for the agent to re-rent the house! I guess the fact that we will have to pay rent until they find another tenant means that we are not a priority in their 'to do' list.

So if anyone is in Mackay and needing a house to rent, we have one available. It is $380 per week (yes, this is actually not a bad rent in Mackay for all those who have just had a sudden intake of breath) and it has a pool and air con. 3 bedroom 1 bathroom, in a very quiet street.

You can see the house here on the net
http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1161413140

Dont get me wrong - we have loved living in this house, it is not a bad house - but for financial reasons we are moving. Mackay is just too pricey for us....

So if you are interested the 'lovely' agents are Elders in Mackay, but you can PM us direct if you want to come round and inspect.

Cheers,
'antsy' Stella