House To Rent

Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road
Default House To Rent

Hi does anyone have a house they need to rent out at the beginning of January in hopefully Upper Coomera Gold Coast area. It needs to be 4 bed with aircon and preferably with a pool. Yes I know Im asking alot lol.

Also is anyone interested in renting the house we are in at present. Its in the Hills district Sydney 4 bed + study and pool. Email for further details if your interested also available hopefully the beginning of January.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: House To Rent

Originally Posted by Cuddles
Hi does anyone have a house they need to rent out at the beginning of January in hopefully Upper Coomera Gold Coast area. It needs to be 4 bed with aircon and preferably with a pool. Yes I know Im asking alot lol.

Also is anyone interested in renting the house we are in at present. Its in the Hills district Sydney 4 bed + study and pool. Email for further details if your interested also available hopefully the beginning of January.

Bump