Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hopefully moving to Brisbane soon!!!!

Hopefully moving to Brisbane soon!!!!

Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

kaye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hopefully moving to Brisbane soon!!!!

Dear All
My family and I are moving to Brisbane as soon as our visa 457 is cleared. We were told from my husbands new company that it would be4 - 6 weeks, ha ha we are still waiting.
Anyway we are all looking forward to eventually getting there. Once we arrive in Brisbane we are heading to Albany Creek. Anyone got any info? We have two small children aged 12 and 7 so schools are something we ned to sort out. Any recommendations?
We intend to rent initially, any advise?
Most grateful for any feedback
Many thanks
Kaye
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hopefully moving to Brisbane soon!!!!

Originally Posted by kaye
Dear All
My family and I are moving to Brisbane as soon as our visa 457 is cleared. We were told from my husbands new company that it would be4 - 6 weeks, ha ha we are still waiting.
Anyway we are all looking forward to eventually getting there. Once we arrive in Brisbane we are heading to Albany Creek. Anyone got any info? We have two small children aged 12 and 7 so schools are something we ned to sort out. Any recommendations?
Many thanks
Kaye
Hi kaye,
We were looking at Albany creek - looks really nice. we have recently been looking a bit nearer the cost though. We will be checking it out still when we get there. Schools sound good and it's near brisbane

If you get there before us you'll have to let us know what it's like

Sam
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hopefully moving to Brisbane soon!!!!

Originally Posted by kaye
Dear All
Many thanks
Kaye
we are also hoping to go to Brisbane,not sure where to head for tho'. Have looked at Cleveland but are hoping to do reccie early next year for good look round.I'm going to have a look at Albany Creek now to see what its like- open to all suggestions at mo!