Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hooray! Start of a working week... for DIMIA!

Hooray! Start of a working week... for DIMIA!

Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hooray! Start of a working week... for DIMIA!

Just done the first post-weekend check of my online visa status (first of many!) Far more exciting than tracking DHL
Oh! that sense of anticipation as I type in my TRN number.......
Come on DIMIA - crack on!

Cas
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray! Start of a working week... for DIMIA!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Just done the first post-weekend check of my online visa status (first of many!) Far more exciting than tracking DHL
Oh! that sense of anticipation as I type in my TRN number.......
Come on DIMIA - crack on!

Cas
I have to keep reminding myself that you haven't got that all important visa yet! Have they given you any indication of when it will be granted? Sorry, just trying to kick start the thread!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I have to keep reminding myself that you haven't got that all important visa yet! Have they given you any indication of when it will be granted? Sorry, just trying to kick start the thread!
Thanks Tony - I've been told that everything is fine regarding my medical by both the panal doctor and CO - the problem seemed to be a computer cock-up. Still want to see that all-important 'medicals finalised' bit though
Cas x
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Tony - I've been told that everything is fine regarding my medical by both the panal doctor and CO - the problem seemed to be a computer cock-up. Still want to see that all-important 'medicals finalised' bit though
Cas x
Try downloading the attachment included.

(sorry folks, not hijacking own thread - anyone else care to join in?)
Attached Images  
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Try downloading the attachment included.

(sorry folks, not hijacking own thread - anyone else care to join in?)
Sorry Cas, the attachment isn't working.

Good luck with the visa application btw.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:17 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhhhhhhhh cas...can anyone check their visa status??...our friends have posted their meds and waiting decision now(cousin is assurer and has interview tomorrow)

let me know how you do it will ya?

ta chuck!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yvsie
ohhhhhhhhhhhh cas...can anyone check their visa status??...our friends have posted their meds and waiting decision now(cousin is assurer and has interview tomorrow)

let me know how you do it will ya?

ta chuck!
I applied for LSBV 457 online.
If they did online application then - go to www.immi.gov.au - go to 'online visa' application - click on 'business' - go to 'query online visa application status' (or something like that).
They will need TRN; passport no. (of primary applicant) - fill out form (very short) and click 'go'
That's it! Takes a couple of minutes.
Wish your friends Goodluck.
Cas
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:31 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

I applied for LSBV 457 online.
If they did online application then - go to www.immi.gov.au - go to 'online visa' application - click on 'business' - go to 'query online visa application status' (or something like that).
They will need TRN; passport no. (of primary applicant) - fill out form (very short) and click 'go'
That's it! Takes a couple of minutes.
Wish your friends Goodluck.
Cas

thanks for that cas...but they did it by snail mail...so I suppose they wont be able to track it!