Hooray!

Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Hooray!

At last we exchanged contracts today and we are completing on 1 April. Had to push for that date though as they were requesting a later date.

Lets just hope that nothing goes wrong now. I am a bit peeved thoughas I had originally dropped 5k on the asking price as the buyers were not in a chain and I thought it would be completed very quickly. Oh well it has only taken 5 months
Now it is deciding when to transfer the money. i will be watching the exchange rates now!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooh that must be a load off your mind! Have you booked a date for your eye op yet? Congratulations!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hooray!

Originally posted by debsy
At last we exchanged contracts today and we are completing on 1 April. Had to push for that date though as they were requesting a later date.

Lets just hope that nothing goes wrong now. I am a bit peeved thoughas I had originally dropped 5k on the asking price as the buyers were not in a chain and I thought it would be completed very quickly. Oh well it has only taken 5 months
Now it is deciding when to transfer the money. i will be watching the exchange rates now!!!

Celebrate with a glass of blue cordial, (yes I did see some yesterday it made me think of you )

Good news debs
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Larissa - No date yet waiting until the weather gets better.

Dots - It was not called something like pop tops was it?? lol
Next time you are out have a blue donut from the Donut king and think of me!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:00 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !!!

1st of April though, watch out for the estate agent or solictor trying to wind you up !
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by EssexNobby
Congratulations !!!

1st of April though, watch out for the estate agent or solictor trying to wind you up !
Nobs
Is yours on the market now?
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:05 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by debsy

Good luck Debsy

Completing on April fools day eh, very brave

Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellant news Debs

Think positive it will all be fine.

footie xx
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Debsy, lets hope that the exchange rate does you a favour eh?!
rach, mark and chanelle xxx
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh I did not realise that it was April Fools day
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:49 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed for ya !!!!!

all the best plum