Holland

Old May 9th 2006, 7:23 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holland

I'm not sure if there are any other expats living in Holland at the moment going through the migration process, but if there is, there is a meet of the Xpdite Dutch forum in Leiden on May 27th.

I'll be there myself with wife and kids along with about another 20 Dutch people. If there is anyone out there, it might be interesting to pick up a few tips and tricks which might be handy when migrating from Holland.

From what I can gather, it will be quite a good night. Plenty of

Anybody interested send me a PM or look on the Xpdite site : Xpdite meet in Leiden
Old May 9th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Holland

thought you would of been out of here by now ?

Got our visa's, just gotta sell the house now.

Our kids have met some online friends from the xpdite site but to tell you the truth I'll be glad not having to speak teh taal anymore.

Originally Posted by furkew
I'm not sure if there are any other expats living in Holland at the moment going through the migration process, but if there is, there is a meet of the Xpdite Dutch forum in Leiden on May 27th.

I'll be there myself with wife and kids along with about another 20 Dutch people. If there is anyone out there, it might be interesting to pick up a few tips and tricks which might be handy when migrating from Holland.

Anybody interested send me a PM or look on the Xpdite site : Xpdite meet in Leiden
Old May 9th 2006, 8:41 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skyblue
thought you would of been out of here by now ?

Got our visa's, just gotta sell the house now.

Our kids have met some online friends from the xpdite site but to tell you the truth I'll be glad not having to speak teh taal anymore.
No unfortunately another 7 months to go. Jan 2007.

The wife want to spend one more "sinterklaas" and xmas here with family and friends (which I can understand) Still waiting for the visa as well.
Old May 9th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

thought u would have got your visas, didn't you send your meds/police checks before us ?

No unfortunately another 7 months to go. Jan 2007.

The wife want to spend one more "sinterklaas" and xmas here with family and friends (which I can understand) Still waiting for the visa as well.
Old May 10th 2006, 1:28 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by skyblue
thought u would have got your visas, didn't you send your meds/police checks before us ?
No I was origianlly applying for a 163 business visa, which takes a bit of time preparing, but in the meantime, I was offered a job with a bit more security to start with, so i've dropped the 163 option, and am now going for a 457.

As it turns out, had an email from my new employer, and he starts next week with the application.

Paul
Old May 10th 2006, 1:56 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Beat your all enjoying nice beer and those lovely fries with those all so yummy sauces - MMMMMMMM