Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

holiday/short term accommodation brisbane

holiday/short term accommodation brisbane

Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:45 am
Just Joined

oz1967 has a brilliant futureoz1967 has a brilliant futureoz1967 has a brilliant futureoz1967 has a brilliant futureoz1967 has a brilliant futureoz1967 has a brilliant future
Default holiday/short term accommodation brisbane

Can anyone help me i'm looking for accommodation for about 3wks in oct in the brisbane area?We are in the last stage's of emigrating (medicals passed just waiting for visa's).There will be 3 of us (2 adult's 1child)we would prefer something with a/c or a pool both would be great.Most accommodation seem's to be in the C.B.D and quite pricey $150+ per night.This going to be a bit of a recce holiday so we don't mind being in the suburb's as this we'll be where will be looking at property,school's,shop's etc.Any help will be appreciated.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:49 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: holiday/short term accommodation brisbane

Originally Posted by oz1967
Can anyone help me i'm looking for accommodation for about 3wks in oct in the brisbane area?We are in the last stage's of emigrating (medicals passed just waiting for visa's).There will be 3 of us (2 adult's 1child)we would prefer something with a/c or a pool both would be great.Most accommodation seem's to be in the C.B.D and quite pricey $150+ per night.This going to be a bit of a recce holiday so we don't mind being in the suburb's as this we'll be where will be looking at property,school's,shop's etc.Any help will be appreciated.
Please have a look at my website, goldcoastsmile or alternatively contact MrsDagboy as she has a couple of houses to rent out.

Claire
x
Old Apr 11th 2006, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

MartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to all

Try destinationbrisbane.com or brisbanebound.com, both were v helpful. Recently booked with the former at pretty short notice for next month.

Lane
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Or you could up the same road as us
www.kangaroopoint.com OR www.aspleyacres.com
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:58 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz1967

hi guys,

We've booked 4 weeks at MrsDagboy's Destination Brisbane Birkdale property. I think Hilary6 is there just now. It's a three bed etc. I think this is the link..... http://home.pacific.net.au/~remok/ There's also Brisbane Bound or Morning Glory. You can try searching for Oz Stays.. I think they have places listed.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 12th 2006, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Hi we stayed at Mrs Dagboys house when we first arrived so would recommend that. made all the diffeence to stay in a well equiped house with loads of friendly welcoming advice

We aalso saw a koala at the end of the road he stayed there in the same tree for 2 days so just made our first few weeks really special Good luck mary