Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday Rentals CLEVELAND Raby Bay Help!

Holiday Rentals CLEVELAND Raby Bay Help!

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm
Banned

forkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the rough
Default Holiday Rentals CLEVELAND Raby Bay Help!

Hello,

Just glancing through the massive list of properties to rent in the Cleveland area on a short term basis, and i come across this.

Has anyone stayed here or know anyone who has stayed here before, would like it if you would share any experiences with the forum?

Looks alright, but always like to go on reccommendations if i can find any?

Finding it very difficult to find a short term rental in the Cleveland area.

http://www.realholidays.com.au/cgi-b...6&id=402126998

Cheers.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holiday Rentals CLEVELAND Raby Bay Help!

Yes we stayed there for 2 weeks when we arrived its fab!!! We also booked friends in for when they arrived too

Lovely way to start your new life Id definately recommend it

Our appartment was massive!!! 3 bedrooms everything was provided ...towels, crockery etc.

Go for it

I have pics of it if you wanna see pm me Ill send you them
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the managers details if you'd rather deal direct with him ....hes a nice bloke very helpful.
The agent will expect a deposit the manager is usually ok without
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:10 pm
Banned

forkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the roughforkandknife is a jewel in the rough

hilary6, Cheers.

If they are they the same as where you stayed, yep cheers pm me with anything you have, i will give them a whirl!

Cheers.