Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

His and Her Uggs

His and Her Uggs

Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:49 am
Badge

Default His and Her Uggs

As it is now getting colder in Melbourne (apart from today - it was warm) I have bought His and Her Ugg Boots. I got them fom the Rip Curl shop at Melbourne airport on the way back from a business trip to Canberra.

I will present Mrs B with hers when she gets here.

BM
Attached Thumbnails His and Her Uggs-picture-small-.jpg  

Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: His and Her Uggs

Originally posted by badgersmount
As it is now getting colder in Melbourne (apart from today - it was warm) I have bought His and Her Ugg Boots. I got them fom the Rip Curl shop at Melbourne airport on the way back from a business trip to Canberra.

BM
I'm sure you'll be the toast of the town in those mate..........
Old Apr 14th 2004, 11:57 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

aka uggly boots

jib
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

...but they need to be pink ones
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:13 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

They make me think of those big slippers old folk wear .....you know 1 slipper for both feet? Billy Connerly (sp?) did a great joke about 'em once
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by artep
They make me think of those big slippers old folk wear .....you know 1 slipper for both feet? Billy Connerly (sp?) did a great joke about 'em once

...the ones for people with swollen legs? thats why the pink ones are best, because old ladies wear beige
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:18 pm
Badge

I thought I would avoid the ones that come halfway up you calves!!

I love mine. Surprisingly comfortable and of course, warm. There are so many things Australian that are fantastic without having to be cool or sthyled to the teeth. It's like 'who cares'?

Also I have NEVER owned a pait of slippers - but am quite happy to wear these!

Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:19 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcmercer
...the ones for people with swollen legs? thats why the pink ones are best, because old ladies wear beige

dunno if they're for peeps with swollen legs.....I just thought they were for old people who sat in front of the telly all day.

Billy C had me in stitches over 'em tho
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:20 pm
....is FAB

I thought I would avoid the ones that come halfway up you calves!!

I love mine. Surprisingly comfortable and of course, warm. There are so many things Australian that are fantastic without having to be cool or sthyled to the teeth. It's like 'who cares'?

Also I have NEVER owned a pait of slippers - but am quite happy to wear these!

ok let's have a pic of you modelling 'em then!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:22 pm
Badge

saw through that one quick!

Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:24 pm
....is FAB

saw through that one quick!

awww c'mon don't be shy!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

There are so many things Australian that are fantastic without having to be cool or sthyled to the teeth. It's like 'who cares'?

......it is evident in your recent purchase that you care little style or coolness.....
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

You expecting snow then Badge ???

You'll be buying a skidoo next
Old Apr 14th 2004, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice

I think they're great - they were all the rage in London this winter with all the models and the like wearing them - Kate Moss etc. Shops were charging around £120 a pair, bet they're a lot cheaper out there.

I got an imitation pair which were warm and only cost £49 - I would rather of had the real thing tho'.

How you finding Melbourne? We are thinking about Melbourne, but haven't been and were going to take a trip when we validate in October to see what we think.

Happy ugging!

Cheers

Poppy
Old Apr 14th 2004, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

BM
Shame they don't match, did you get them cheap?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.