Hi Guys!!

Old Jan 31st 2003, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Guys!!

Well, what a great forum this is. I just had to join!
I have gleamed more infomation since I chanced upon this site than anywhere else. I am only in the early stages of the long process (waiting for skills assessment)and I can't believe how long some of you have been waiting( eg Mash, you poor thing, unbelievable the length of time you have been waiting!!)

I really feel for you all, but at least I know what to expect

BTW did anyone feel the same way I do now, extremley nervous and praying that your skills assessment is approved. Knowing that if it's not then you can't aven apply for migration!!
Old Jan 31st 2003, 4:23 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Hi Guys!!

Originally posted by pudnut

BTW did anyone feel the same way I do now, extremley nervous and praying that your skills assessment is approved.

Welcome aboard,boy was I nervous,the extra brillo pads I had to use on the gusset of me thongs is proof enough

BB-don't beleive everything on this forum-especially the manic depressants
Old Jan 31st 2003, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I think most people feel nervous about the whole process.
You are more than halfway when you have compiled all your details for the skills assessment. It was much harder and time consuming than the actual visa form for me!
Unfortunately you are not halfway in time just effort.

Great to have a new name on the forum, look forward to your comments.
There are a lot of negative comments on here, ignore them after all you know what is best for you.
Not many people like being told what to do and it didn't stop them emigrating did it!

Good luck with the skills assessment.
Old Jan 31st 2003, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Guys!!

Thanks for your welcomes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the assessment. In fact I know that they are going through it at the moment as they emailed the employer wanting confirmation that they gave a reference, what was the date of that letter, confirm length of employment etc.

Is this usual, or should I be worried????
Old Jan 31st 2003, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

don't be worried it just means they are going through the correct proceedure of checking you out..

cheers

richard
Old Jan 31st 2003, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi Guys!!

Hi Pudders, good to have you in here.

There's many waiting same or longer than me, but things seem to have got moving for most. We found the hiccup in our processing at 5.15am this morning so we should be back on track next week when all hell breaks loose.

I'll keep you all posted!
Mash...

Originally posted by pudnut
Thanks for your welcomes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the assessment. In fact I know that they are going through it at the moment as they emailed the employer wanting confirmation that they gave a reference, what was the date of that letter, confirm length of employment etc.

Is this usual, or should I be worried????
Old Jan 31st 2003, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

hi mash

what was the problem?
Old Jan 31st 2003, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

We haven't got full explanation yet but they are looking into it. PM'd you separately...

Will know more we hope next week
Mash..

Originally posted by r.bartlett
hi mash

what was the problem?
Old Jan 31st 2003, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mash

Well you've certainly got me intrigued...

Nicstids
Old Jan 31st 2003, 9:09 pm
Adelaide bound

fishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nice

the extra brillo pads I had to use on the gusset of me thongs is proof enough
Don't forget "thongs" has i different meaning in aus
we best start getting used to language differences now.

...,ben,...