Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi all..........newbie to the forum

Hi all..........newbie to the forum

Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:12 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi all..........newbie to the forum

Hi IG, I'm with last poster in Williamstown. He said it all really....

Cas
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Indiegirl,

welcome to the forum and good luck!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Hi Indiegirl,

We lived on the Mornington Peninsula, about an hour or so from Melbourne in 2003 and are going back there at the end of the year with (will be then) year old twins. We love Melbourne and its cultural mix.

Debbie
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Cas, steandleigh and Debbie. It would be really nice to meet up with all of you ...and I hope that would be soon (when we visit to validate our visas, if and when we get our visa again). I shall invite you all to dinner and treat you to some authentic indian food!

Some of the houses look very nice (atleast in the pictures), especially love the gardens. Melbourne was like taking a walk in the park (especially in the Glen Waverley suburb).

I did find it very very cold....not being used to it.

IG
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Thanks Cas, steandleigh and Debbie. It would be really nice to meet up with all of you ...and I hope that would be soon (when we visit to validate our visas, if and when we get our visa again). I shall invite you all to dinner and treat you to some authentic indian food!

Some of the houses look very nice (atleast in the pictures), especially love the gardens. Melbourne was like taking a walk in the park (especially in the Glen Waverley suburb).

IG

Authentic Indian food - I'll hold you to that!!!! Let us know how you get on with your Visa appl.

Debbie
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:37 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Wink Re: Hi all..........newbie to the forum

IG
Is it open to me...
And if you are cooking some special Gujarathi dishes, I will come over w/o invitation
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Is it open to me...
And if you are cooking some special Gujarathi dishes, I will come over w/o invitation
Yes...I said all of you...

Mukesh...will learn to make khaandvi and dhokla for you LOL

Chaat is my speciality

IG
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:51 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Hi all..........newbie to the forum

Yes...I said all of you...

Mukesh...will learn to make khaandvi and dhokla for you LOL

Chaat is my speciality

IG
Thanks buddy.
Ooh so you reposted...
I saw you asked someone from Dubai...
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Thanks buddy.
Ooh so you reposted...
I saw you asked someone from Dubai...

No...No. Am visiting my sis in dubai, and she is a member of the BE forum. I just joined yesterday. Am here on a holiday.

Cheers
IG
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:51 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

No...No. Am visiting my sis in dubai, and she is a member of the BE forum. I just joined yesterday. Am here on a holiday.

Cheers
IG
And your addicted already.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
And your addicted already.
Yes, it's too hot to go out, and am sick of the malls in Dubai already. Once I'm back in Bangalore, it will be a different story. The internet connection is a bit dodgy!
I am very proud of the two little boxes below my name!! How do you earn those nice little stars

IG
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's too hot to go out, and am sick of the malls in Dubai already. Once I'm back in Bangalore, it will be a different story. The internet connection is a bit dodgy!
I am very proud of the two little boxes below my name!! How do you earn those nice little stars

IG
The more posts you write the more stars you get...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:21 am

gedge has disabled reputation

How do you earn those nice little stars

IG
Keep posting. The more posts, the more stars!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:23 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Un-Co
The more posts you write the more stars you get...
Beat me to it. I was looking in the faqs for an explanation. There isn't one.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Keep posting. The more posts, the more stars!

Aaaah, so that's the trick!. It's easy to do so when you're on holiday and with an ADSL connection. So my aim will be to get atleast one star before returning

IG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.