Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi all - new to the website

Hi all - new to the website

Old Sep 5th 2006, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

MightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to behold
Default Hi all - new to the website

..so thought I'd say "Hi"...

We're due to move to Perth in the next 6-8wks so feeling a bit anxious, nervous, excited and stressed - I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from.

Won't bombard you all with questions just yet - got my son to collect from nursery - so will save that for tonight
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:00 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all - new to the website

Originally Posted by MightyMouse

We're due to move to Perth in the next 6-8wks so feeling a bit anxious, nervous, excited and stressed - I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from.

Won't bombard you all with questions just yet - got my son to collect from nursery - so will save that for tonight
Welcome to BE.......beware it is totally addictive

Good luck with the move...all your feeling are totally normal ( well thats what this lot tell me) i am yet to move ....still waiting for a bloody visa

Anyway keep us posted and enjoy the forum
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:05 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there MM
We are of to Perth in 4 weeks (if we can exchange on the house this week) and I'm crapping it to put it politely:scared:

Good luck with it all

Gillian
Old Sep 5th 2006, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

MightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hi all - new to the website

Thanks guys - we're also waiting for visa's to come through..due "any day".. which is unlikely given that my husband and I aren't having our chest xrays until tomorrow..and our children aren't having their medicals until Monday (!) We're going to Perth with husband's work so everything is being fast tracked but we're not getting much notice to have everything shipped..finding tenants for our house..selling our car etc etc - argh! He's expected out there within 2wks so the visa better come through quick.

Panic? Me ????
Old Sep 5th 2006, 9:52 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - we're also waiting for visa's to come through..due "any day".. which is unlikely given that my husband and I aren't having our chest xrays until tomorrow..and our children aren't having their medicals until Monday (!) We're going to Perth with husband's work so everything is being fast tracked but we're not getting much notice to have everything shipped..finding tenants for our house..selling our car etc etc - argh! He's expected out there within 2wks so the visa better come through quick.

Panic? Me ????
Wow!!
Panic.... you haven't the time!
good luck in your new life..... WA, I'm told, is THE place to be at the moment!

Ali and Jon
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and good luck
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[We're due to move to Perth in the next 6-8wks so feeling a bit anxious, nervous, excited and stressed - I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from.

Hi there, where abouts in Perth do you hope to settle?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Well we have family in Woodvale & Madley (sp?) so not too far from those areas probably - within a 20/25mn drive anyway. DH is out there in a few weeks scouting the suburbs and hoping to find something suitable.
We've been over twice and liked Hillarys but know it'll be more expensive there. Should probably post asking all the Perth folk where they'd recommend