Hi

Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by michelle005
Just wanted to say hi, this is my first post (hopefully one of many!) I have been here 2 and a half years now and live on the gold coast. Anyone from sunny Wales?
Hi, we are from not-so-sunny South Wales,near Newport. Hoping to go to the Gold Coast, we think... still not decided yet! when/if we get the ok!!

Where in Wales are you from?

Are you still enjoying it after a couple of years? How settled do you feel? Sorry questions questions!!!

Sara x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Hi

Originally Posted by michelle005
Just wanted to say hi, this is my first post (hopefully one of many!) I have been here 2 and a half years now and live on the gold coast. Anyone from sunny Wales?
Hi there, just new to the site. we've applied to go to the Gold Coast, near Robina as we've got relations there. We sent the application off end of September 06 but still haven't heard anything back. How long does it take to get a case officer?? Can we get our medicals in the meantime? I am Scottish by the way!! Any advice from you would be great.....