Hi

Old Aug 30th 2006, 2:26 am
Just Joined

michelle005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hi

Just wanted to say hi, this is my first post (hopefully one of many!) I have been here 2 and a half years now and live on the gold coast. Anyone from sunny Wales?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 2:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by michelle005
Just wanted to say hi, this is my first post (hopefully one of many!) I have been here 2 and a half years now and live on the gold coast. Anyone from sunny Wales?
Hi and welcome to the forum.
All it takes is one post and the next thing you know... another two and half years have gone by.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 5:39 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, welcome to the site. We've been here just over 2 and a half years. I'm from Northumberland but the Aussies think I'm from Wales. (or Scotland or Ireland )

Jane
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi from one Michelle to another. Also on the Gold Coast for 6 months now - not from sunny Wales though - sunny Ireland do ya though!! Have a great mixed crowd here - Scottish and English and me (the only Irish), so we're just short of someone Welsh! Whereabouts on the GC are you? Michelle xx
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hi from one Michelle to another. Also on the Gold Coast for 6 months now - not from sunny Wales though - sunny Ireland do ya though!! Have a great mixed crowd here - Scottish and English and me (the only Irish), so we're just short of someone Welsh! Whereabouts on the GC are you? Michelle xx
You make up for being the only Irish one though Michelle, i don't know how John puts up with ya . Quill.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karenjc
You make up for being the only Irish one though Michelle, i don't know how John puts up with ya . Quill.
You're so rotten to me - good job I'm not sensitive......................
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Its only because i like ya , i was going to say it was from Kaz but i would have been in more trouble . Have you decided anything about whale watching ( not me ).
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Its only because i like ya , i was going to say it was from Kaz but i would have been in more trouble . Have you decided anything about whale watching ( not me ).
Was going to text Kaz - thought it might be a bit dear for us Especially now we're landowners and have no money any more.. :scared: Anyway, you wouldn't miss me, wud ya
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Was going to text Kaz - thought it might be a bit dear for us Especially now we're landowners and have no money any more.. :scared: Anyway, you wouldn't miss me, wud ya
Of course we would, but a cheaper option is waiting till i go to the beach and that won't cost a penny to watch a big whale.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Of course we would, but a cheaper option is waiting till i go to the beach and that won't cost a penny to watch a big whale.
Don't be so hard on yourself Quill - more like a big soft Dolphin
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't be so hard on yourself Quill - more like a big soft Dolphin
I meant Kaz..............Must learn how to deleat this thread
Old Aug 30th 2006, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

vicsa is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm from Leics originally but now living in sunny North Wales (am freezing) got our Visa granted today so hoping to get to the GC mid Oct for the indy cars - how long have you been there?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Hi

Hi michelle, I'm in Coomera, is that anywhere near you? It would be good to meet some fellow Brits!! everyone seems sooo busy here.( i don't work).
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vicsa
I'm from Leics originally but now living in sunny North Wales (am freezing) got our Visa granted today so hoping to get to the GC mid Oct for the indy cars - how long have you been there?
I've been here 2 and a half years and it has flown by! Due to go back for a holiday soon...never dreamt i would be holidaying in sunny Wales!! :scared: Still haven't seen much of OZ! Life is a lot more relaxed and family orientated over here and you spend most of your time OUTSIDE!! Honest it's true...I actually look forward to the rain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.