hi

Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

trudi01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by Rachelle
Hi, I'm quite new to this too! Where are you hoping to go to, we've had our meds and Police checks have been sent so now the long wait! We're going on a reccie holiday on 20th March so we're willing the visa to be granted before we go - however unlikely!!!
hiya rachelle thanks for replying, we hoping to go adelaide but we bit behind you in process and only just applying now,
hope your visa's come before you hol,
sorry but ive got to go now but thanks again for replying to me and now i know the basics of how to use this hopefully i can chat again soon and keep in touch, bye
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

trudi01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
do you mean his TRA???

jonah is 2 1/2 & Suzy is almost 7mths.
yes sorry i meant his TRA!!!
ahhh bet your hands full with the ages of your two, should be fun on the flight!!!
sorry but ive got to go now but thanks again for replying to me and now i know the basics of how to use this hopefully i can chat again soon and keep in touch, bye
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trudi01
yes sorry i meant his TRA!!!
ahhh bet your hands full with the ages of your two, should be fun on the flight!!!
yes Trudi - would be lovely to keep in touch hunny!
BTW: congrats to hubby on the TRA pass - its the hardest part over with!
Claire
x