Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hey, does anyone know!!!!!

Hey, does anyone know!!!!!

Old Mar 1st 2003, 8:13 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hey, does anyone know!!!!!

Is Richard Hillman thinking of emigrating!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2003, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey, does anyone know!!!!!

I hope not, not to Adelaide anyway! He can go to perth, I've heard it's nice - perhaps to visit his cousin PB?

Mash.
Originally posted by Boomerang
Is Richard Hillman thinking of emigrating!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I have always had a bit of a crush on him, ever since he played that teacher in Grange Hill !!
He can visit Caloundra any day!!
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:59 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Remember him well!!!!

Just remember Tina - when you're building sand castles make sure you have your spade in a safe place!!!

Boomerang
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

hopefully he,ll be back to bump gail off!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by andie
hopefully he,ll be back to bump gail off!!!!
By the way does anyone know where they are up to in Corrie over in OZ? I know you can watch it on Foxtel but how far behind are they?
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 8:14 pm

Default Re: Corrie

They are up to When Mike discovers he has a son - Ken's grandson
Old Mar 3rd 2003, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

amy2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi

Richard atually dies!!!!
aaaahhhhhh he was the best in it
i fancied him
he could of maybe popped off kens cloggs
also the famous betty whos rose from the dead!!!
he should get sacked, for not finishing emily off properly.
but NO he had to kill the only young one in it!!!!!!!!!!!
ive heard they have eastenders which is the best the only problem is pat and frank have only just got married ALFIE doesnt exist yet!!!
lets hope gail turns for the worst and murders roy and hayley!!!
xxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 3rd 2003, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

My goodness, what HAS been happening in Corrie? I've not seen/heard about it since we left the UK last September.......not that I'm missing it or anything(!)

love sophia xx

ps, I haven't got cable here yet, but I'm led to believe that all the british soaps they do show are zillions of years behind. The Bill is shown on ABC and thats only about 6 months behind...I'm just catching up to where I left it in the UK!...not that I have much time for the TV!!!
Old Mar 4th 2003, 5:15 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
By the way does anyone know where they are up to in Corrie over in OZ? I know you can watch it on Foxtel but how far behind are they?
A rough guide 2 years and right upto date in NZ where its on free to air a people with taste in TV.